SLEEPOVER

"Aaaalright." I said, my sleepover bag on my shoulders. Scanning around my living room floor to see who goes where.

Emma, Tiphanie, and Celeste all gathered 'round, all of their sleepover stuff and their pajamas (styled with their husbands on the shirts of course) on them. Emma claimed the couch, Celeste and Tiphanie had the floor, and I had the recliner. We all set our stuff down awkwardly and sat down.

I clasped my hands and rubbed them together. "Hehehehehehe... lets see what we'z gonna do first."

"Lets play truth or dare." Celeste suggested.

"Classic, but okay." I shrugged. "You go first."

"Emma, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you..." She thought for a second. "to... run down the street with a golf club and a jar of peanut butter."

"Already one step ahead." Emma pulled out a jar of peanut butter out of her bag, and grabbed a club from the garage.

"Sayonara." She chirped before opening the door and running out, waving the club and eating the peanut butter.

We ran outside after her and onto the driveway.

"She ain't coming back until that jar is empty." I say with a sigh, sitting down on the pavement.

"Welp. Serena truth or dare." Tiphanie said, her and Celeste sitting down as well.

"Dare."

"I dare you to blow youself in the face with a leafblower."

"Done."

I got up, and strolled into my garage, and came back with the leafblower. I turned it on, and pointed it to my face.  The air blasted into my eyes, nose and mouth and made a weird gurgling sound. The other two started laughing. So did I.

"Thats fun oh my god." I say as I sat down with the leafblower.

"Okay Tiphanie truth or-"

"NYEEEEEEEE."

"... what was tha-"

"IT WAS THE LEAFBLOWER."

"Celeste this was a mistake on your pa-"

"NYYYYEEEEEE."

"Call the police this'll never sto-"

"NNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE."

"The gods of Asgard will give you what you deserve."

"NYEE- wait really? I DESERVE THOR WHERE HE AT??" I stood up and held my arms out.

"Okay Tiphanie truth or dare." Celeste rolled her eyes and asked.

"Dare."

"This won't be fun because we all know no ones gonna pick truth."

"Oh well."

"Okay I dare you to climb that tree right there right on Serena's front lawn with all her dang property."

"Alright wait up I gotta get my knifes and my Batman belt."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

Tiphanie ran inside and grabbed her belt and her knifes. She began to carve a bat symbol in my tree.

"HEY MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KIL-"

"Shhhhhh~" Tiphanie glares at me with sharp eyes before trying with all her efforts to climb up the tree. Once she did, she sat as if she were a bird and began to fling her 'batarangs' all over my dang lawn.

"Dangnabbit Tiphanie."

"~~"

Out of the dust came Emma.

"I DID IT!!"

"Great job, wait... WHY DID YOU BRING MR MEEKS BACK WITH YOU?"

"APPARENTLY HE LIKES PEANUT BUTTER TOO!"

"oh my god."

YukiTaiga
ArtemisSnowfall
NekoMyra