~Chapter 1~

3...2...1..

I lean back so that I am now upside-down hanging from one of the trees branches.

"Heyyyy Vikky." I tell Vikk as he jumps back in shock.

"Holy flying fuck." He curses out of breathe jumping away from me. Vikk looks like a deer caught in head lights.

Swinging myself slight I ask "So how is my bestfriend."

"You're not my bestfriend."

I shrugging nonchalantly I say, "Thats true I think out of all you boys Preston is the only one who likes me."

"Thats because you try to push us all into relationships." Vikk said while rolling his eyes.

"HEY IF I DON-" I start off strongly but my legs loose their grip on the branch and I let out a shriek landing flat onto my stomach on the ground. As if god is making fun of me a leaf lands on top of my head.

Getting up I brush myself off. "Are you trying to tell me that you dont like Jj?"

He moves the finger that I was pointing at him."I dont have time for this."

"That wasn't a no." I mock him as he tries to walk away.

Vikk walks back toward me and I smile to myself knowing just how to push his buttons.

"Are you serious?" He ask me with a hint of anger in his voice. His bushy eyebrows move just like always.

"No, Im Lynix." I said making a Harry Potter joke.

"You're delusional if youre taking him treating me like shit as a sign of him liking me."

"Vikk I know that when boys are mean to you that doesnt mean they like you, Im not a love sick little girl!" I snap at him then think to myself, Im just a fangirl. I continue, "But when a guys looks at you the way he does when you're talking to someone thats not him like he wants to kill them, or how he knows when to mess with you and when not to. "

He doesnt say anything instead he looks at the ground. I walk away, but not before I bump into his shoulder and whispers."But hey if you dont notice him brooding around watching you the other times, why would you notice him sending me deaf glares as I talked to you just now."

I walk away feeling slightly more happy knowing that I just planted the idea that Jj might like him into his brain.

I think Im going to go find Plebston

I really fucking love this character, like she is the fangirl I want to be.

Basically she would be the one to lock her otp in a closet and leave.

Me.

#noshame