Reunited.

Chapter 1

"Abby, honey, time to wake up. You go to Edwin's for the summer today." My mom said waking me up. I forgot. Good thing I packed ahead of time or else I would have forgotten about packing, too. "Okay, I'm going to take a quick shower." I say. My mom nods. This means I get to see Zach and Ariel soon. They are most likely going to be with Edwin.

I roll out of bed and grab a change of comfortable clothes since I'm going to be on an airplane, and I walk to the bathroom and take a shower.

After my shower, I dry my hair and put it in braids. I put on a little makeup, and then I grab my stuff and walk downstairs.

"Ready to go to the airport?" My mom asks. I nod. Mom grabs her keys and we walk out the door and walk to her car. I get in the passenger seat and my mom starts driving.

*2 hours later*
After a 2 hour drive to the airport, we get out and the first thing I do is go through security and stuff. I hug my mom bye and I sit and wait for my flight to be called. "Flight 284 to Los Angeles is now boarding." That's me. I get up, grab my carry-on, and I give the lady my boarding pass and I board the plane.

We took off and I'm waiting for them to say it's okay for us to turn our phones back on, so I can listen to my music and take a nap.

I'm being woken up. Ugh. "Excuse me sweetie, the plane has landed." I smile and nod to her. I grab my carry on and walk off the plane. I look for Edwin. I see him. I run to him. "EDWINNNNNN" I say. "ABBYYYYYY" Edwin says. I run and jump in his arms. He hugs me and spins me around. "I missed you." Edwin says squeezing me. "I missed you more." I say. I jump out of my arms. I look behind and Edwin and see Zach and Ariel. My best friends, oh my goodness. I haven't seen them in a few months. I run to them. Zach sees me, and he stops and puts his arms out wide. I run into Zach's arms. "I missed you so so much Zach." I say hugging him tight. "I missed you so much more. You have no idea." Zach says. He gives me a tight squeeze and puts me down. I look at Ariel. Me and Ariel have kind of haven't been on good terms lately. I open my arms out. She hugs me. I can't blame myself. I missed her so much even though we aren't on good terms. "I'm so sorry." Ariel says while hugging me. I smile. "Don't be sorry. I forgive you." I say. She releases from the hug. "Y'all good?" Zach says. We nod. "Good." He says going in for a group hug. "Ab, let's go get your luggage." Edwin says. I nod.

After we got my luggage, we start walking to Edwin's car. "Abby, here, let me carry your bag." Zach says. "No that's okay, I got it." I say. Zach glares at me. I sigh. "Fine." I say and let him carry it. He stops in front of me. "What?" I say. "Jump on my back." Zach says. I nod and jump on his back. Ariel and Edwin do the same thing. Ariel and Edwin would honestly be cute together.

We got to Edwin's car and Zach put my bag in Edwin's trunk, and then he gets up front with Edwin. Ariel gets in the back with me. I pull out my phone and go on snapchat. Me and Ariel take a selfie and I post in on snapchat. I open Twitter and post it there too.

@abbyburgos: reunited with @babyariel and it feels so good🤘🏻☀️ feels good to be back in L.A.!

I lock my phone because I see that we have arrived at the 5Quad house. Edwin lives in a house with 5Quad. I walk in and everyone from 5Quad comes running to me. "ABBY WE MISSED YOU." Nick says and hugs me. "I missed you guys too. It feels good to be back." I say and hug everyone. "Well guys, it's really late and I had a long day, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight." I say and wave to everyone. Zach already put my bag in my room. I walk in my room and it's just like I remember it. I missed this room. I get ready for bed and I get in bed and let sleep overtake my body.