Burgos Day

Chapter 5

I wake up to someone shaking me. I look up and see Edwin. "Time for our Burgos day." Edwin says happily. "Okay, I'm going to get ready now, so get out." I say. He nods and walks out. I get in the shower and wash all the ocean water and sand out of my hair. Once I'm done, I get out and get dressed. I put on a cute romper and straighten my hair. I put on some makeup and some cute sandals. I grab my phone and walk downstairs. I see Edwin sitting in the living room watching Tv. "You ready?" He asks me. "Yep." I say. He gets up and turns the tv off. He grabs his phone and keys and we walk out the door to his car. We get in and he drives off. "So, where we going?" I ask. "It's a surprise." Edwin says. I nod and he continues driving.

He pulls up to the fair. My eyes lit up. "The fair?!" I say excitedly. He nods. "I love the fair!" I say. "I know. That's why I decided to bring you here." Edwin says. I hug him. Edwin pays to get into the fair. "So, where to first?" Edwin asks. "Ring of fire." I say smirking. He nods.

After we ride EVERY SINGLE RIDE, we leave the fair and go eat. Edwin took us to Chipotle, my favorite place ever. Edwin is the best brother ever. "Hello, what may I get you to drink today?" The waiter asks my brother and then winks at me. "I'd like for you to stop flirting with my sister. She has a boyfriend." Edwin says. Typical Edwin. "Sorry." The waiter says. "But id like a sweet tea." Edwin says rolling his eyes. The waiter looks at me. "I'd like sweet tea also, please." I say. He nods and goes to get our drinks. I look at Edwin and laugh. "What?" He says. "Nothing, I love you." I say giggling. Edwin laughs. The waiter brings us our drinks and then we order our usual meal.

After we eat, we head home. "Hey Edwin?" I say. "Yeah Ab?" Edwin says. "You think if I talked to mom about living with you for good, that she'd let me?" I ask. "I'll ask her." Edwin says. "REALLY?" I say. "Yep." Edwin says. "Yay I love you" I say. He smiles.

We get home and I run up to me room and I instantly fall asleep.