Will you be my girlfriend?

Chapter 4

We wake up to Jacob jumping on Ariel's bed. "JACOB, GO AWAY!" Ariel says. "It's 1 pm, y'all slept really late. Now GET UP" Jacob says. "UGH." Ariel says. "We are going to the beach with 5Quad so get up and get ready!" Jacob says. "Okay, just get out and we will get ready!" Ariel says. Jacob walks out. "Ugh little brothers." Ariel says. I laugh.

We get up and get changed into our bathing suits. I braid my hair into two braids, and Ariel just straightens her hair. I put a coverup over my swimsuit and walk downstairs. All of 5Quad was already here. "Babyyy sisterrrr" Edwin says walking up to me putting his arm around me. "Big brotherrrr." I say putting my arm around his waist. "I missed you last night." Edwin says. "I missed you too." I said. "Hey, what do you say we have a Burgos day tomorrow?" Edwin says. "Yes, a Burgos day would be great." I say. Burgos day is what me and Edwin call our sibling day.

"Ready to go to the beach? I hear they are doing fireworks tonight." Nick says. "I love fireworks." I say. "Me too." Everyone agrees. I walk over to Zach and wrap my arm around his waist. He wraps his arms around me and smiles. "I missed you yesterday." Zach says with a pouty face. "I missed you too." I say and kiss his cheek.

We walked outside and I see a LIMO?! "What the hell." I say. The boys look at me and start laughing. "You got a limo?!" I say to Edwin. "Yeah. I told the boys about how you've never rode in one." Edwin says. I run up to him. "I love you I love you I love you." I say and hug him. I kiss his cheek continuously. "Okay, I love you but stop doing that." Edwin says laughing. I let go of him and walk back over to where Ariel and Zach are and we all got in the limo.

Once we got to the beach, Ariel and I lay our towels out on the sand and lay down. "Are y'all coming in?!" Zach and Edwin say in front of us. "Nope." Me and Ariel say. They walk off. I was enjoying laying in the sun until I felt water being poured on Ariel and I. Ariel and I look up to see Zach and Edwin smirking. "ZEDWIN!(Zach & Edwin's ship name)" Ariel and I say at the same time. I look at Zach. "You have 5 seconds to run." I say. He starts running. I start running after him. I ran track so I'm pretty fast. I catch up to him and tackle him. He looks up at me. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me down and eventually our lips meet.

"OOOH GET IT ZACH" We hear. We sit up and look at everyone staring at us. I blush. Edwin is probably mad.. He's really protective. I run off crying. I ended up running to the pier. I go to the end and just sit. I cry my eyes out. Someone sits behind me and wraps me in their arms. Zach. "Sssshhhhh. It's okay." Zach says rubbing my back trying to comfort me. "Is Edwin mad?" I say sniffling. "He was a little, but he got over it." Zach says. "Where is he?" I ask. "Turn around and look." Zach says. I turn around. I see Edwin, Nick, Timmy, Rudan, and Ariel at the other end of the pier. I look at Zach. "Go talk to him. He's worried." Zach says. I nod and run to the other end right into Edwin's arms. "I'm sorry." I say into Edwin's chest. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have given you that scary look. It's my fault." Edwin says. "We kissed, so it's my fault." I say. "No it's not Abby. Ssshhh." Edwin says rubbing my back. "I love you Edwin." I say. "I love you Abby." Edwin says. I hug him a little longer. "I gave Zach permission to date you." Edwin says smiling. "aw thanks eddy I love you" I say hugging him tight. "Just don't do anything you're not supposed to." Edwin says. I nod.

I see that Zach isn't around us anymore. "Where's Zach?" I ask. "Bathroom." Ariel says. I nod. I see Zach walking back towards us. I hug him. "I'm sorry." I say. "It's okay." Zach says hugging back tight. I release from the hug. "The fireworks are about to start." Timmy says. We all nod and sit down. I sit in between Ariel and Zach. Edwin is on the other side of Ariel. On the other side of me is Zach, Nick, Rudan, and Timmy. Towards the end of the fireworks show, Zach wraps his arm around me, and whispers, "take a picture with me." I looks him and nod. He helps me stand up and he gives his phone to Ariel so she can take our picture. We stand where the fireworks are in the back ground. "1..2..3.. Smile!" Ariel says. We smile and she takes the picture. Zach takes his phone. "Want to see it?" Zach asks. I nod and look at the picture. I see 5 girls standing behind us with posters that say, "will you be my girlfriend?" I gasp. I look at Zach. "So, Abby Grace Burgos, will you be my girlfriend?" Zach asks. "YES!" I say and jump in his arms. "AWWWW!" Everyone says behind us and claps. I jump out of his arms and blush. He grabs my hand. "Everybody ready to go?" Edwin asks. We all say yes. We start walking.

Once we get back to the house, I kiss Zach goodnight and hug Edwin goodnight, and I walk up to my room and go to sleep. It was an eventful day.