1st day of school

You look at your new school and can't help but smile. A new start!

You and Peter are in separate classes so you go different ways once you enter the hallway. You gasped when you noticed Lynn walking through the halls with a basketball.

You gulp and try to hide behind a vending machine. "Hey, (Y/N), I see you!" Lynn said, dribbling a basketball through the halls.

You sigh and come out, "Hey... guys." Lynn smiled and said, "See ya later, kiddo! I got to go to class!" She left, dribbling the ball all the way to class.

You walked to your class and looked at all the seats. Almost everyone had a seat but you.

"Crap..." You muttered under your breath. You sat in the back and could barely here a thing.

You lay your head on the desk and start to think about you were gonna do when you got home... Preferably at the Loud House.

"(Y/N)!" You pop your head up! You had fallen asleep... On the 1st.... In your 1st class. The teacher walks over to you, "Go to your next class and here..."

She handed you a sheet that was probably homework. You nod and ran to your next class.

T I m e s k I p

You sigh. It was finally lunch time. You realized you forgot your lunch at home so have to pay for a lunch.

"Oh no... No..." You moan. There was hole in your pocket. The 2.75 you had was gone. You can kiss lunch goodbye!

You sat at an empty table because A. You wanted to be and B. All the other tables were full.

"Hey, you're in our spot..." A voice said. You look up and saw a boy with glasses and puffy black hair, holding a bagged lunch.

"Clyde! It's fine. This is that girl I was telling you about." Lincoln says, running next to Clyde.

You blushed. He was talking about you. You smile, realizing that he was talking about you. You stopped and shook it off. God, You sound like a fan girl.

Lincoln sat down next to you and Clyde sat across from you. "Where's your lunch?" Clyde asked. You blushed again, " I... Don't have any money."

"I gotcha covered." Lincoln says, hopping up. "I can't let you pay for my lunch." "Pay for your lunch...?" He says, confused.

"Sorry, in my house money is more than an object. We'll share! It's Peanut Butter and Sauerkraut!" He hands you half. You feel sick... XP.

You grab your half and take a bite. Lincoln smiles at you. You smiled... Not that bad.

Another time skip home

You ran to your room and jumped on your bed, happily. After school you had bought some peanut butter, bread, jelly and sauerkraut. The jelly was your twist.

You put the sandwich on the nightstand next to your bed and looked at the homework.

"Do a unique project of your choice. It must show case your talent of some sort

Due: One Week from today"

You groaned and laid on your bed. "Yo, (Y/Nickname), I'm heading over to Loud Central! Wanna tag along?" Peter asked.

You got up and said, "Sure... Just- Never mind let's go." You wanted to say that Lincoln's sisters were incredibly annoying but you wanted to see Lincoln so you shut up.

You 2 walked across and knocked on the door. "Who's there?" Leni yelled. "Peter and (Y/N)!" Peter yells. "Peter and (Y/N) who?" She said.

You were growing agitated, "LENI OPEN THE DOOR!" She opened it and said, "Luan is funnier than you."

Peter began to laugh but you gave him an angry glare 😡 so he got quiet.

"(Y/N)!" Lola and Lana came over and hugged you. You didn't mind hugs from Lola but Lana was always fifthly so she made you upset. "Lana!" You snapped.

"Sorry... Mud has water so it makes you clean!" She says with a big smile. "But it also has dirt!" Lola snapped at Lana. Lana shrugged.

You went to find Lincoln but then Luan saw you, "Hiya, (Y/N), you're looking pun- derful today! Okay but seriously ya thirsty? Sprite or a Diet Joke? Haha! I can buy you one also remember that funny talks! Get it? Funny talks?"

You just walked away while she laughed at her own jokes. "Yo, little dude, wanna help me with my new song?" Luna asked. "No I have to find Lincoln, please." She pointed to the linen closet.

You ran in and he was on his bed playing a game on a mobile gaming device. "(Y/N)! Hey what's up? Wanna play? It's an Ace Savy game! He's awesome!" You grab the device and began to play.

You lose the game and hand it back to Lincoln. "Go again. You did pretty good." You notice the position you're in.

You're sitting legs crossed on the floor and he's stretched over you trying to look at the game. His head is right over your shoulders. You can feel his gentle breathing.

You snap back to reality and look at the game. You're actually not bad. You're Ace Savy who is currently flying through the air avoiding the enemies or shooting them.

You just avoid them and save your power for the boss fight. Once you reached the boss you used your saved power to defeat him, sending Ace to Level 5. Lincoln looks at you.

He began to laugh. You don't know why but you laugh, too. He touches your shoulder and you smile at him. "I always shot the enemies so I always lost the boss fight. I didn't know you dodge them."

You can't help but think he's adorable. Lincoln looks at the clock, "It's 5:00?! I would offer you to stay for dinner but... It's a school night and my sisters are crazy at the kids table."

"I can ask my mom if we can come over Saturday?" You wished you had never said that. You can't stand his sisters! "Good! It's a date. Bye, (Y/N)."

You leave the room, calmly. You find Peter, calmly. You go home, calmly. You lay in bed, calmly.

"A DATE!!!!!" You yelled in surprise!

Everyone knows what Lincoln meant and what you think! See ya on the flipside