Room for Another

Ha ha an update! It's been half past forever since I updated so here ya go. ; ) Welp enjoy. This book will be completed! Do not worry

(I probably lost half my readers after that break lol ^^''))

You pace back and forth in your room. "What the actual heck is happening...?" You walk back and forth around your room so many times until you feel lightheaded and decided to sit down.

You sighed and groaned and then lied on your bed. "Adoption... Adoption! Ha ha ha! Adoption!?" You practically yelled. Your  mom knocked on your bedroom door.
"A: Go away!" "B: What!?" "C:Yes!?"

She comes in and says, "Hey there, (Y/N)..." You sigh and just laid on your stomach in the bed.

She sits down next to you and says, "I think we should talk about this adoption..."

"Mom, I really don't want to talk about adoption nor do I want another brother or sister." You say.

"Why not, hon?" She asks you.

"Just because... I'm not huge on crowds and loudness and I know he or she will be a family member but..."

"But?"

"... I just don't want anything to change." You finally say, sitting up.

"Hey, (Y/N), I just want to tell you the reason why I'm adopting..."

You audibly sigh.

"The Loud's are such a happy, large family. I want something like that! I just thought adding another member would be a good fit."

You A:Nod B:Roll your eyes and your mom chuckles nervously and leaves the room.

You sit there alone letting all the words go through your head. Mostly the word adoption.

You sit up and walk out the room. You walk down the halls and sigh. You're immediately struck in the head with a basketball.

"Ouch!!" You exclaimed, glaring at your twin brother standing in his rooms doorway.

He chuckles, "Whoops. Pass that to me, will ya?"

You frowned and throw it straight at his stomach.

He lets out a loud, "Oof!" Then mutters, "nice throw..."

You weren't in the mood so you walked away, down the stairs.

He follows and says, "Wanna go to Lynn's place?"

"We just went..."

"But yoouuu didn't get to hang out with your widdle Linky." He teases.

You glared again, "Sometimes I just hate you with a passion."

He shrugs, "I can live with that."

You sighed then say, "Mom, we're going to the Louds."

She tells you to bring Max.

You huffed. You ran upstairs to get her then walk back downstairs, holding her. She giggles and blows a raspberry.