Reunited

I sat in my room gripping the sides of my chair as my mother braided my dishwater blonde hair that went down and the tips touched my shoulders. Each braid was tighter than the one before it, but it looked beautiful. I didn't want to make mother mess it up by saying it was too tight, so I kept quiet.

"All done, you look beautiful. You will be the prettiest girl there," She gave me a warm smile. I wasn't one to be conceited, but she did make me look prettier than before. I twirled around and looked at myself in the mirror that was as tall as me. I was wearing dark blue shorts that covered my thighs, and a soft coral spaghetti strapped top. The braids went across the sides of my head, and stopped at the back, leaving my blonde waving hair to fall over my back and shoulders. My hazel green eyes smiled back my reflection. I wasn't the most beautiful girl in the world, but I was always told I was very pretty. "Are you ready? We can't have you being late for school now can we?"My mother suggested lightly tugging on my right arm. I take one last look at myself, then turn to her and nod.

In the car I found myself dreaming about what today would turn out like. I wasn't in the popular crowd, but just about everyone knew me. I was always sweet to everyone I met. I got the nickname, 'The Good Samaritan,' since everyone knew I would help them out with whatever they needed. The teachers would sometimes get annoyed, by how nice it was compared to the other students. They would always look for me to do something wrong, but I made it my best interest to just smile and obey. Yes, I also got the nickname 'The Good Girl,' since I was always pretty innocent in public.

The only one who knows about my crazy daring side is my best friend Sam. Sam and I did everything together, but I transferred schools this year to a boarding school. My roommate and I had met in a art camp over the summer. We also made a squad that consisted of a few others. My roommate Emma, Haden, Hailey, April, Me and No name were the people in our squad. We all got along really well, and today was the day we would reunite as a squad as full time students at this school.

We pulled up to the dormitory and I hopped out and started to collect my bags. My mother followed behind with the ones I couldn't grab.

We entered in and went to the front desk where I met eyes Bailey our dorm supervisor. She smiled at me, "I knew you would come here full time! I knew after camp you would miss me too much," She said with a giggle. I laughed and nodded. "Well Emma just came in a minute ago and told me that she wanted to request you for her roommate. So, with this being a two-way thing, would you like to be hers?" I smiled, "Yes, of course!" I replied to her in a excited manor. "Good, I thought you would so I have the second key to her room already for you." She jangled a silver key in front of me. I took the key from her hand and looked up at her and waited for to speak. "Your room is 2815," She said sending me off to find my room. I nodded and my mother and I headed for the elevator and pressed the button for the second floor.

I knocked on the door, and it immediately swung open. I met eyes with my roommate Emma. She had dark skin with beautiful long black hair. She wore a batman T-shirt and black converse. She was shorter than me, but that made her cuter. "Candy!" She called out before flinging her arms around me. I returned the embrace and smiled. "Emi," I replied softly into her hair. She loosened her grip, and looked up at me. "I missed you so much!" She said happy as ever. "I missed you too," I gave her a warm smile. I brought in my stuff and my mother and Emi, helped me settle in.

"Well, this it! I'm gonna miss you!" My mother said choking back the tears. I giggled, "It's not like you can't come see me. You live in this town unlike Emi's parents." I patted her on the back as she held me under her. "I know, I know, it's just I won't be able to see you every day." I nod. "I'll miss you too."

With one last squeeze she let's go and I watch her drive off. Emi and I turn to look at each other. We both smile and our phones go off.

Hailey:
I'm here babes!

We both look up and laugh. We start walking back to the lobby outside our dorms. I see Hailey break out into a run when she sees us. She slams into us, pulling us into a group hug. "I missed you both, so much!" She says burying her face into my neck. Emi and I began to laugh. Hailey looks up as if she's waiting for us to speak. "Well? Didn't you miss me too?" I give Emi a smirk. "No not really," I say giving Hailey a wicked grin. She puts her hands on her hips and pouts. "Fine then! I'll just go pack up my stuff and leave!" She spits walking off. Emi and I broke into a laugh. "No come back Hailey! We love you!" We say in unison. She turns around, "Dang right you do!" She gives us a grin. Her gaze goes to something behind us, and she darts towards it. Ours eyes follow her to see she is running to Haden, our squads baby. Haden was the only guy in our squad, and he was super sweet. Emi chased after him as well and I was about to follow when I felt someone grab my arm.

**Hey guys! Thanks again for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment on what you like! By the way! The picture is of the chaple inside the school! Love you all! Bye!**