My Name Is...

I was about to follow Emi when I felt someone's hand grip around my arm pulling me back. I looked back to see no one standing there. The grip let go and I was free from it's grasp, but I couldn't see it. 'I must be imagining things I guess,' I thought to myself. I then followed and ran over to Haden. He gave me a hug and smiled. "Missed you," He said with a smile. "I missed you too," I said returning the smile. We all loved Haden, except for No name and April. Which reminds me, where are they? "Hey," as if on que No name says behind me. "No name!" We all say in unison. We all give her a group hug. I pulled back and giggled as I watched No Name look at me as if to say, 'Help me!'. I heard footsteps coming closer to me, so I turn around to meet eyes with April. She smiled at me and I gave her a hug. We suddenly heard the pit patter of footsteps running towards us. "April!" I turn to see everyone wrapping they're arms around her. I giggled as I watched them. I then felt the same hand grip my arm again pulling me. I turned to look and again I was met with nothing again. I looked down at my arm. It was like it was slowly dissolving into the air. Just as I was about to scream I felt a hand cover my mouth. "Don't say a word." I felt a male voice whisper into my ear. With him saying that made the urge to scream even worst, but before I could I felt my consciousness drift away after realizing the cloth he had pressed against my nose and mouth. That's when everything went black.

...

I woke up in a small room with little to no furniture. The walls were covered in white and there was no windows. At first I didn't see a door, so I got up from the chair and walked around the room.

I found a slight crease in the wall that took the shape of a rectangle going to the floor. I figured that it was where the door was supposed to be. I traced my fingers along the crease looking for a way to open it, but I found nothing.

Frustrated I kept looking around the room. I turned around to see a mirror that was behind the chair. I watched as my reflection stared back me. I thought about breaking it to make a shard of glass for a weapon. But the more I looked at it the more I admired it. There was something about that was mysterious but pure about it. I walked around the chair and stood in front of it. As I got closer the more the I felt drawn to it. Now I was directly in front of it. My eyes wouldn't look away from it. I was mesmerized. I looked directly into my reflections eyes to see them at they're natural hazel green color.

Then I saw the door slide open in the reflection. I spun around just in time to see it close. I shrugged and looked back at the mirror.

"I see, your fascinated with the Mirror of the Unseen," I heard the familiar male voice say behind me. I spun around. "What? Who are you?" I say startled. I looked around the room. "Where are you?" I asked timidly confused. "I'm in front of you," He replied. "Who are you?" I called out. "My name isn't important right now," I heard a male voice say. "Why can't I see you?" I ask looking everywhere in the room. I felt his breath on my neck as he whispered, "Because I am invisible." I jerked my head to see if there was someone there, but no one was to be seen. "Do you really expect me to think you are invisible? How can you prove that to me?" I ask hoping that he reveal a little of himself to me. "As you wish," I heard him say. I saw the silhouette of a person come into view. "That's all you get right now, since I don't completely trust you." I watched as it moved closer to me. It grabbed me and pushed me back into the chair. All of this sudden, my arms are strapped to the chair. It was as if the straps came out of thin air. I made a fist under the straps, trapping my arms. "Why do you need me? Or need to trust me?" I ask in frustration. "Because you are the only one that I can reveal myself to when I'm invisible." I looked at him confused. "What do you mean I'm the only one?" I ask trying to make sense of everything he's saying. He noticed how confused I was I think, so his figure sat down on the ground in front of me. "You are the only one I can reveal myself too when I'm invisible. I was born with a curse of invisibility. With that curse, the only one who would ever be able to see me would be the one who is my bond. So, basically I'm saying your my bond and the only who can see me besides myself." I feel my eyes widen with confusion. "I'm your...bond?" I ask trying to understand. "Yeah, it's like a bond that attracts you to me," He replied. "Wait, wait, wait. I'm attracted to you now?!" I ask in frustration. "Whoa, chill look I just brought you here because your the only one who can break the curse. I just have never spoken to someone who could see me before, so I just want to be friends with you." I look to the ground. "Well I'll give you that, but kidnapping me isn't the way to start a friendship. Just so you know," I spat at him looking annoyed. "Sorry, about that, but I couldn't just go up and talk to you. I didn't really know what else to do. Plus, I don't really trust you yet." I understand that I guess. "Can you take the straps off then?" I ask. "Yeah sorry, I just know how you would respond." He got up and walked over to me. He took of the straps, but when he touched them they became invisible as well. He stepped back as I stood up from the chair. "So, can I at least know your name? Or what to call you?" I ask with a warm smile. "My name is Jason."

**Hey, hey, hey! What did ya think? Well let me know! If ya liked it don't forget to vote! Thanks again for reading! Love you guys!**