Now You See Me

"Jason, I don't mind being friends with you, but can I see what you look like?" I ask hoping for him to say yes. "I guess so." I watched as his image came into focus. He was wearing a hooded jacket and had dark brown hair, and crystal clear blue eyes. I could see a tattoo design on his left side and some peaking out under the sleeves of his jacket. He was wearing a shirt under his jacket, so his clean, sharp, cut 6-pack was well exposed. He was chewing on a unlit cigarette in his mouth. I noticed his sharp jaw line, that I could only have thought to be chiseled from stone. He had broad shoulders that supported his firm, and muscular biceps. I found my eyes traveling lower when I heard his chuckle that broke me from my wandering gaze. I looked up and met his clear eyes. "You done checking me out yet? It's been five minutes since your jaw dropped to the floor," He smirked. "I-I uh, didn't expect you to look like that..." I say just for the sake of trying to find words. "Look like what exactly?" He said grinning and walking over to me. I backed up and bumped into the wall behind me. "Umm uh..." I try to come up with words. He smirked at me and caged me in with his hands set on either side of my head on the wall. "Maybe breaking the curse will be easy after all," He said whispering into my ear. I felt a chill run down my spine as his breath tickled down my neck and down my back. "W-what? H-how do we break the curse?" I ask kind of worried. "Hn? Oh, that. Don't worry about that right now," He said showing no sign of moving. I started to feel uncomfortable. "Umm, can you step back a little?" I ask a little uneasy. He smirked, "Does being this close make you nervous?" I looked away from his cold stare. "Just please-" I began. "Nope, answer my question first," He says with an evil grin. Ugh, there's no use in arguing I guess. "Yeah it does now please move." I made the attempt to duck under his arms to get away, but he caught me with one arm. He flipped me around so that my back was pressed against his chest. His grip tightened on my waist. "Trying to run away now are we?" He asked whispering in my ear. "Umm I was just-" He cut me off. "Trying to hide how shy you are?" He said as he laid his head on my shoulder. "That's n-not-" He cut me off again. "It's okay, just relax. I'm not gonna hurt ya. Like I said, I want us to be friends. Your the only person who can see me ya know?" He said nestling his face into the nape of my neck. "O-okay, but can you not uh, be that c-close?" I ask feeling uncomfortable again. "I've never been this close to a guy before," I thought to myself. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I can hear your thoughts," He said softly. "W-what?" I ask in concern. "Yeah it's part of the curse. I can hear the thoughts of the one who can see me. Crazy right?" I sighed. "Actually it wouldn't really surprise me at this point," I say annoyed. "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" He asked flipping me around and lifting me chin up to look at him. "Nothing in particular," I sighed looking away. He leaned his face closer. "Are you sure?" He asks. His face was so close now. We were almost touching. I felt my blood rushing to my cheeks and ears. I naturally looked away trying to hide the fact I was blushing. "Your so cute when your shy. You do know that you can't hide anything from me right?" He says lifting my chin back to look at him. We just stared back into each other's eyes. After a few minuets I saw his eyes change colors to a deep purple. I knew part of me should of been alarmed, but I couldn't move. It was like I was hypnotized by the mysterious feeling they gave me. I started to feel a burning on the back of my hands. We both looked down to see that my hands were being marked. They looked like something invisible was drawing on them. After a few minuets the image it made on my hands was clear. It was a tree and the branches wrapped around my fingers. What in the world? "The bond has already marked you?!" Jason said in shock. I looked back up at him and his eyes were turning back to his normal color. "What do you mean bond?" I ask in confusion. But all of this sudden I felt a wave of energy surge through me. I suddenly had the strongest urge to be with Jason. I almost felt like it was lust. His eyes then became a crimson red full with lust. "Your eyes are red," He said to me. When he spoke I felt my body shudder. "Yours are too," I reply. "Do you feel it too?" He says acting anxious. Before I could respond his lips were crashed onto mine. It was the most desperate thing I had ever felt.

**Hey guys what ya think? Well lemme know! Don't forget to vote and comment what you like and what you don't like about the story! Thanks again for reading and your votes! Love you all!**