Fall for Me

Jason took his hand away from my head and I slowly came out of the memory dream. I looked at him with sympathy. "He tricked you, I'm so sorry," I say letting a frown fall on my lips. He lifted my chin up and gazed into my eyes. "It's not your fault," He said with a sad smile. He paused for a moment to gaze into my eyes. "But you can help me, you are the only one who can," He said. "What can I do? I want to help you the best I can!" I say smiling at him. "Well- it's uh...complicated," He starts,"You have to fall in love with me and I with you," He said looking away nervously. "I think I might have already somehow," I say remembering the kiss from earlier. "No, that's just the bond making you physically in love with me. You must love me with your mind, heart, and soul as well," He explained. I smiled sadly. "How do I do that?" I ask him. "Well how do people normally fall in love?" He asked shyly. "Umm, they spend time with each other," I say unsure of myself. "Then we will do that, so let's get you back to school," He said wrapping his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder. Then in an instant we were gone.

...

I was back where I was standing before in my school and everyone was gone. I turned to see Jason standing next to me. "Don't speak, ask me in your thoughts. You will look insane if your talking to something invisible," He said looking at me with a blank expression. I sighed then nodded at him. 'So what do we do here?' I thought looking at him with confusion. "Just do what you would normally do, go to class and stuff. Unless your still settling in," He said knowing no one could hear his invisible voice. 'Oh okay, but what about you?' I asked him with my thoughts. "Don't worry about me. Just do you and I'll hang out with you, and in your free time we will spend time with each other. I'm not gonna just come in your life and make you change everything." He looked at me with a blank expression again. I nodded, 'thank you, but are you going to follow me around everywhere?' I asked. "The bond makes it hard not too...and I have nothing else I'd rather do then be with you 24/7. So yes I will be with at all times, not to mention I can also be like your bodyguard and protect you," He said with a smirk. 'Oh okay, but what would you need to protect me from?' I asked him. He grabbed my wrists wrists, and all this sudden we were in my dorm room. He had my wrists pinned to the wall, and he was smirking at me. "Well, to make sure that no stupid boys try to make a move on what is mine." His cold voice ran down the side of my neck giving me chills. He leaned in and I reflexively closed my eyes. I felt his warm lips on mine gently for a second before they found my ear. He started nibble on my earlobe, and I felt the bond responding in me. I could feel everything twice as clear with the bond.

Seeing me shuddering under his soft and gentle touch he chuckled and backed away teasingly. I rolled my eyes at him. "That was mean," I say walking over to my stuff looking for my phone. He chuckled behind me as I grabbed my phone. "9 missed calls from Haden?! Oh my God I forgot I just disappeared!" I say about to call him back. Before I could Jason grabbed my phone. "Hey give it back! They are probably worried sick!" I yell at him. "Think about what your going to tell them first," He says crossing his arms. "Oh right, uh let's see. I'll just tell them I forgot my computer at home so I had to go get it." He sighed then gave me back my phone. I dialed Haden's number.

"Where the hell are you?! We are all worried you've been gone for 4 hours!"

I heard Haden yell as he answered the phone.

"Sorry, I forgot my laptop, so I had to go back and get it. Then my mom wouldn't stop talking. I didn't realize that I left my phone," I say sounding sorry.

"God Candy, you scared the life out of us. Don't disappear without telling us next time okay?" He sighed.

"I know, I won't do that again sorry."

"Good, now we are on the quad, the sprinklers just came on. Come join us, and I'll let every know your okay."

"Okay I'll be right down."

I hung up and looked at Jason. "I'm going down to the quad. I suppose your coming with me?" I ask him. "Of course, I can't let you out of my sight," He said. "Don't go all protective on me now," I smirked. He walked over to me and I stepped back. I fell onto the bed and he pinned my wrists to the mattress. "What is it now-" I start to say but I am cut off  by his lips pressing against mine. I closed my eyes, and the bond made me kiss him back. He pulled away and smirked. "Ready to go now?"

Hey guys! Sorry this took so long to update! Thanks for reading and if you liked it please don't forget to vote and comment! It helps in courage me to update sooner! Love you all! Byeee!