Bond

Nothing felt so right in my entire life. It felt like I needed him, like he was apart of me now. My mind was so clear yet I was so confused. I couldn't understand why all of this sudden I felt like this. "What the hell just happened?" I ask giving him a confused look. He smiled, at me. "We sealed a bond, these trees on you hands represent it. Think of them as my mark on you," He said holding my hands in his. "Bond? What the hell? Why do we have a bond?" I ask in confusion. Thousands of questions swarmed in my head. "Well you must be pure, the bond couldn't have been made unless you were the most pure and innocent girl in the universe. I am considered the worst sinner, since I have the curse. So he told me I could not break the curse unless I found my bond and the bond could not be made unless they were pure enough to cover my sins. So basically your the only one who can break the curse," He tried to explain. "Why were you cursed in the first place?" I ask and he frowned at me. He placed his thumbs on both of my temples and my vision went black. "I will let you see my memory of that time," He said and I felt my consciousness drift off.

...

Jason's Memory

"Jason, will you take this to the neighbors? I need to return it," I saw a women ask a little boy that I guess was Jason. "Sure mom," Jason said after taking a cook book from his mother's hands. I watched as I saw the little boy skip out of the house to the neighbor's. He knocked on the door and a older lady opened the door. "Hello Jason, come on in," the lady said making room for him to go in. He skipped to the kitchen and set the cook book on the counter. "Oh thank you dear, did your beautiful mother ask you to bring that?" She asked following behind him. "Yeah she asked me to bring it over," He replied to her with a childish smile. All this sudden I heard a loud high pitched scream come from his house. "What was that?!" He shouted and ran over back to his house. He saw a man hovered over his mom with a knife to her throat. She had a large cut down her arm. "Mom!" He said running over to her. The man saw him and kicked him back. "Stay out of this boy!" The man growled at him. "Now I'm gonna ask you again. Where is the gems of invisibility?" He spat at her. "I told you I don't have it! I have no idea what your talking about! Please just let me go you have the wrong person!" She groaned. "Hmmm, that's the wrong answer," He said then brought the knife back to stab her other arm. "No!" Jason said and jumped on his arm and got the knife from him, cutting the man's face in the process. "You son of a- wait.." the man looked at Jason. "Haha, so your who I've been looking for all along? Your eyes are the gems!" The man laughed at himself. "I'll just take you to him then," He said walking towards the boy. "Run Jason!" His mother yelled to him. And that's what he did, he ran.

...

After about 15 minutes of him running from the man, he climbed up a tree when he was far away from the man. He climbed to the top and tried to slow his breathing. "Jaaassoon, where are you? Come out, come out where ever you are! Come on I just want to introduce you to my friend," the man called out. Jason held his breath and waited for him to pass. About 5 minutes later the man was on his way in the opposite direction. Jason got down and ran back to his house.

When he reached his house he saw his mom had been stabbed close to her heart and was bleeding uncontrollably. "No! Mom!" He said putting his hand over the wound. "Ja...don't...give..them..your..p-," His mom mumbled. "You'll be okay! I'll call an ambulance!" He said running to his phone. "She will die before they get here without my help," a man with a mask that covered half of his face walked behind him. "W-who are you?" Jason said grabbing a knife behind him. "It's okay I'm here to help. I can heal her I just need something from you in return," the man said with a smile. "What do you want? I'll give you anything just help her!" Jason said in desperation. "I will heal her if you give me control of your power," He said with a warm smile. "Okay I'll do it! Just help her!" Jason said. "Very well," the man said and walked over to her. He put his thumb on the middle of her forehead. "Ugh, Jason," his mom said. Her cuts began to close and heal. "Mom!" He said giving her a hug. "Jason, wait Jason! What did you do?!" She asks looking terrified after noticing the man. "He healed you," Jason said continuing to hug her. "We made a little deal, you boy cares a lot about you. Well it's time Jason, I held up my end now it's your turn," He said pulling Jason to him. "Thank you so much! I'll do anything you need to pay you back!" Jason said. "Very good, now all I need you to do is to open your hands in front of me," the man said. Jason did and the man smiled. "Jason, what are you doing?!" His mom cried. The man ignored her and placed his hands in front of Jason's. "Okay this may feel a little weird, but it will be over quickly. Just stay still," He said and Jason nodded. The man's eyes started to turn res and Jason's turned red as well. All of this sudden I watched as a red mist came out of Jason's hands and flowed into the man's. This went on for about 30 seconds then they're eyes turned normal. "Now you'll have to pay a price for healing your mother, you will now be invisible until you meet the bond who can break the curse I will put on you," the man said with a evil grin. Jason started to disappear. Jason began to panic. "Everything you touch will disappear as long as you touch it. Your power has now been awakened so now you will be invisible, you will be able to read thoughts, and you will be extremely fast."

**Heyy guy what ya think? Lemme know if you guys are enjoying it! Don't forget to vote and comment what you like and what you don't! Love you all thanks for reading!**