Past 7: How Everything Happened

May 24, 2007

He saw them. Foxy saw them. Mangle's mother...and another man. He didn't know what they were doing. But he knew it was bad.

He was taking a walk all by himself in the park because his parents were busy again. And when he decided to go home...that's when he heard weird noises from an alleyway.

He wondered...why did Angelica - Mangle's mother, do that with another man other than Mangle's father, Vincent? Were other people other than a married couple supposed to do that? He didn't know.

He felt uncomfortable watching them so he ran back home. 'What now? Am I supposed to tell Mangle?' 

The memory keeps on flashing inside his mind that he couldn't stand it anymore. He felt uncomfortable. He wanted to tell that stupid girl. No...he had to tell Mangle. 

He ran. From out of his house to the usual place he goes, whenever his parents are not around. He didn't know why but he ran as fast as he could...like he was desperate.

"Mangle!" He knocked furiously on her room's door. He was still panting heavily from the marathon he just did.

"What?!" a familiar voice from inside the room resounded outside. 

"Let me in! I have to tell you something!"

He heard a scoff. "On a scale of 1-10, how important is it that you'll want to go inside my room?"

Foxy groaned. "Who cares about that diary incident?! I really need to talk to you! It's a life-and-death situation!"

He continued knocking furiously on the door. "If you won't let me in, I'll kick the-"

The door suddenly opened and Foxy stumbled forward, falling with Mangle on the ground.

Oh no...

"Get off me you pervert." He met Mangle's murderous face. He tried to stand up but his feet twisted and they fell again.

They both groaned in pain.

This time...their faces were closer. Too close, even.

"Move..." Mangle whispered as her face flushed red.

Foxy could only stare with widened eyes. "You move..."

They  both seemed frozen. If they move even a millimeter, they could get caught up in a weird position, and they both knew that.

So they stared. They stayed in that position for 3 minutes until Foxy snapped and tried his best to move away. His heart beat slowly returned to normal. That was weird.

"So, what did you need to tell me?" Mangle asked as soon as she regained her composure.

Foxy remembered why he had to talk to Mangle. "I don't even understand it myself."

Mangle tilted her head to the side. "Why?"

"Its just....I don't know."

Mangle sighed. 

"Why not demonstrate it? Actions speak louder than words...is what they said right?"

Foxy turned red which confused Mangle. "I can't..."

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because....it was your mom and another man I didn't know." Foxy looked down.

"And you call that a life-and-death situation? Psh..."

"They were doing something! It was weird!" he told her.