Past 14: Letting It Out

'Where's that little rich-sh*t?'

Foxy glanced everywhere almost turning his whole head at the back. He walked but everyone seemed to think he was running. He spotted a shade of apple green hair from the crowd. This time, he really ran. But it was quite difficult with his costume.

Springtrap was laughing. He was surrounded by girls. And of course, a girl with yellow hair was beside his group. Foxy's eyebrows narrowed. 'Found him.'

He stood in front of the b*stard. "Hey, Foxy!" 

Foxy blinked. "You can recognize me?" he asked in disbelief. 

"Hmm...yes and no. I usually hear your annoying voice around whenever your precious 'Mangle' is with me. I managed to memorize it." Springtrap smirked.

"It's a surprise you did," Foxy challenged.

Springtrap's mood suddenly changed. His brow narrowed and his smirk faded. "What do you mean? I have a brain, you know."

"I use mine."

The crowd stopped doing what they were doing and glanced at the two boys. 

"Tsk."

It was Foxy's turn to smirk this time. But...before all that....

"Where's Mangle?"

"Mangle?" he repeated.

"Yes...Mangle." Foxy was getting irritated.

"Perhaps I know too many Mangles. Who is this Mangle that you're talking about?"

Foxy glared. "Don't play with me."

Springtrap lightened up. "Ah! Mangle? Yes. I believe that Mangle is MY.GIRLFRIEND." 

Bam!

Springtrap fell to the floor but with his mask still stuck with him.

"Oh my gosh!"

"He punched him!"

"This is a scoop!"

"That guy's hot!"

Okay...Foxy was more disturbed by the last line because the one saying that was actually a guy.  Anyway....

Springtrap laughed. "What is it now?"

"WHERE.IS.SHE."

Springtrap smirked. "I don't know."

"..."

"I don't know," he repeated.

"WHAT."

"Oh, I'm also curious to find out how you can tell it was me, Foxy," he said, changing the subject. "Was it because of my hair?"

Foxy turned around and started to walk away. He stopped after taking 7 steps and turned around to Springtrap once more. He smirked. "There's only one bastard who stole my girl."

And just like that, he left.

. . .

"Hello?" Mangle heard a voice over the phone.

"Uh......" she looked at the group. She wasn't prepared on what to say!

"Who is this?"

"He asked who I am!" Mangle whispered, covering the phone with her hands.