30- Playlist Live

If I told you there is only 10 chapters left of the book, how would you react?

Erin's POV
Luckily today the kiddos didn't wake us up so we could get up at our own time. James and I got up around half 10 and left Oli and Joe to sleep. Joe looked so depressed as he slept. I seriously don't know what's up with him, this whole trip he's been a little shut out and that's not the Joe we all know and love.
As I walked downstairs to grab some lucky charms I checked my Twitter.
@JonathanJoly @AnnaSaccone @ErinPSacconejoly I'm so excited to meet yo today at playlist live!!!!

@ErinPSacconejoly can't wait to meet you this afternoon!! I love your channel to bits! Xxx

Any one else going to the #sacconejolys q & a This morning?  Can't wait to meet @AnnaSaccone @JonathanJoly & @ErinPSacconejoly today🎉🎉

I smiled at the tweets and put my phone in my dressing gown pocket.

"You got a meet up today?" Caspar asked as he poured a glass of juice for Georgia, he handed Georgia the glass and pecked her on the lips. Georgia wrapped her arms around Caspar and started to play with his hair. Awh. They are such a cute couple. The Gaspar ship is so big, I mean its as popular as Zalfie and Jerin. 

"Yeah we have the annual Sacconejolys q and a at 11 and then at 4 o'clock I have my own meetup" I replied and hoovered up my breakfast.

Joe then came down. The whole room seemed to feel so awkward. Joe looked terrible. His hair was all over the place and his eyes seemed red and bloodshot.

It was like the Dad situation all over again.

"Are you okay Joe?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine" He smiled slightly. He grabbed a bowl of Reese's puffs and headed back upstairs.

"What's up with him?" I asked Caspar and Georgia.

Georgia shrugged whilst Caspar just twiddled with his thumbs.

After my breakfast I fished out an outfit of a khaki crop top, black leggins, white hi top air forces and a black little bag in the shape of a camera. 

Mum, Dad, Emilia, Eduardo and Evan then met me at the door and we drove to playlist.

-

The q and a was awesome. 'Shine a light' by Mcfly was playing in the background and our fans were asking some good questions;

"Are you bringing out any more merch this year?" One asked.

"What is your biggest goal this year?"Someone else questioned.

"What was Evan's birthday?" Another said.

After the q & a we jumped on a golf cart which took us to the green room where lots of other youtubers were hanging out.

When we arrived, Mum went off to talk to Grace Helbig and Colleen, Dad went with Eduardo and Evan to meet up with Shay Carl and his sons Daxton and Brock and Emilia went to go speak with Annie and Hayley from Bratayley whilst I went and found Tyler.

"Oh Erin! I've missed you lots girl" Tyler smiled as he smothered me in a hug. 

"I missed you to Ty" I replied. We then went and started to talk about youtube and stuff like that whilst music was playing in the background. Suddenly 'Got your back' by Ricky Dillon was playing so I decided to sing a long;;

"No one can compete with that just know I've always got your backkk" I sung whilst Tyler jammed along.

"Wow, you have a good voice!" A voice said behind me.

I turned around and it was Ricky himself!

"Omg! Hi Ricky, I'm Erin nice to meet you!" I screamed with excitement.

"Nice to meet you to, I love your channel we should collab some time!" Ricky smiled and pulled me into a hug.

Soon after Trevor, JC and Kian joined us. I was so excited to meet the boys as I hadn't met them before.

They were all so nice! Ricky was so sweet and funny, Trevor was so sweet and kind and JC and Kian made me laugh non stop. 

"Shall we take a pic together?" I suggested.

"I'll take it!" Tyler exclaimed and slid my phone out of my hands.

We took the cutest photo! Trevor and Ricky posed with their heads rested on their hands looking all cute and Kian and JC held me up as I stuck my tongue out.

Tyler snapped away before the 02L boys had to leave;

"We have to go, we have filming arrangements with JJ as we are doing a collab" Kian explained.

"Okay, I hope to see you again soon guys" I smiled at them and hugged each one individually.

"Bye!" I waved as they left the room.

"C'mon lets go see Janiel!" Tyler smiled and guided me to where Joey Graceffa and Daniel Preda were.

"Hey Erin!" Joey smiled and embraced me in a hug. Daniel did the same.

"Hey!" I replied. "Shall we take a pic, I'm on like a taking cute photos kinda phase"

"Of course, I bet you just want three gorgeous boys in your photo" Daniel joked.

"Danny boy, she already has her gorgeous boy, James White, Oli's lil brother" Joey said and gave me a nudge.

"Awh" Daniel replied as Tyler went to take the photo. Joey and Daniel were kissing my cheeks whilst Tyler stood there awkardly. It was the funniest photo!

"Hey, look" Tyler frowned as  he pointed his phone towards, Daniel, Joey and I. 

It was something Joe had tweeted. It said;

  And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

I turned to the boys. "There's seriously something up with him" I nodded and bit my lip.

I seriously hope Joe is okay.

Hollaaaaaa

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, whats up with Joe?

Also do you like the book so far? Comment your opinions below!

Byeeee

Steph x