New book??

Hii guys, this morning I woke up to see Part Of Your World has 25k reads and 600 votes!!! I am so happy tysm!!!

Many of you have been asking and yes I will be writing a third book but I will be starting it in December for ficmas so you guys get a chapter a day :) (well thats the plan anyway)

In the meantime I have the whole summer to start writing a new book as well as carry on with my adopted by zalfie book.

So I need your guys' help...

I have a few book ideas and I need you guys to comment down below what book you want me to write;

The first book idea is a Dan Howell/ Joe Sugg book. I published a few chapters last year but deleted them.

The book is about a girl called Ella Howell who runs away from to home to find her brother Dan, but Dan has secrets and tries to hide them from his sister. Will Ella find out that her brother is an internet sensational youtuber or will she even find out that Dan is dating Phil? (Joe comes into the book later don't you worry hehe)

My second book idea is an Emilia and Eduardo book;

Emilia and Eduardo are 10 and 11 years old, they are the bestest of friends. But on a holiday to Florida, a trip to Disney land seems fun but will it end in disaster?.... Will Emilia and Eduardo loose each other for good?

And I also have an idea for a Joe Sugg book;

Bella Trent has been a runaway for most of her life. She has skipped school for years the police are always searching her down. Joe on the other hand is shut out teenager who gets constantly bullied at school. His parents are arguing at home and his big sister Zoe is hardly at home anymore. When the pair cross paths will try to escape their realities or will they find something more powerful and real?

And lastly I have an idea for a Janya book;

Tanya Burr is one of the most popular kids in school. Boys flee to her and she has lots of friends. Everyone respects her and no one wants to get in her way. Even the teachers. But when Tanya finds herself in serious trouble she realises her friends aren't what they cracked up to be. When things all get too much for Tanya in a boring maths lesson, Jim asks to help out. Surprised he wasn't ignored,  Jim helps Tanya out. But will Tanya confide in someone whos not her style? Or will she fall for the nerdy comic book boy?

So yeah thats all my book ideas! Please please please comment down below if which book you'd like me to write! 

Ily all xx

Steph xx