Scene 2--Parks and Rec

(1 day ago)

Leslie: Ann, come here! 

Ann: What is it?

Leslie: I got a sponsor for my campaign! 

Ann: That's amazing! Who is it?

Leslie: Their company is called Dunder-Mifflin. They're a paper company. They will be supplying us with paper goods for our campaign.

Ann: That's awesome, Leslie! 

Leslie: They want all of us in the campaign to visit them at their office. This way, they could meet us and I could personally thank them. 

Ann: Um, ok. Where is their office located?

Leslie: Scranton, Pennsylvania. We leave tomorrow, kay bye. 

(Leslie tries to run out the room)

Ann: Leslie wait! We can't all just leave and drive across the country!

Leslie: Please Ann! Please! Having a sponsor will look so good on my campaign!

Ann: No!

Leslie: Pretty please! With a cherry on top! Look at those puppy eyes, Ann! Look at those puppy eyes.

Ann: Fine! I'll go, but how are you going to get everyone else to go or even get Ron's permission to let us skip work.

Leslie: I know how to make him say yes. 

(Scene changes to Ron's office)

Leslie: Please!

Ron: No!

Leslie: Please

Ron: No! 

Leslie: Please

Ron: No! 

Leslie: This will be so good for my campaign! Please, think of me for once!

Ron: No! 

Leslie: They have a Hooter's Diner there. I hear they serve the best eggs in all the country.

Ron: You should've just started with that then. 

(Ron opens the door to his office)

Ron: Everyone listen up! Leslie has got a sponsor for her campaign. They're called Dunder-Mifflin Paper Company. They are in Pennsylvania and we will be visiting them. Everyone pack your bags. We leave tomorrow. 

Ben: Leslie, um why are we just hearing about this now?

Leslie: Surprise! Babe I already packed your bag. I packed your ointment--

Ben: That's private.

Andy: Aw yeah! A road trip to Europe!

April: Babe, Pennsylvania is in the US.

Tom: Yo so what's our transpo gonna be? Limo? Private jet? Party bus?

Leslie: I rented a van.

Donna: Uh uh! I'm not riding in no van. I'm taking my Mercedes-Benz, thank you very much. 

Leslie: Doesn't matter as long as we all get there. 

Chris: Leslie, I am litrally so excited for this road trip. 

Leslie: Alright everyone, that's a wrap! I'll see you bright and early for our road trip tomorrow! We meet here at 5.

Ron: Oh please, I go to bed at five. 

(Scene changes to Ron's house)

(To cameras) Ron: I've only packed the bare essentials. I won't need a change of clothes. I'll just wear the same clothes both days. Tooth brush? I'll just use tree bark. I've brought my silk bib for when I eat those eggs and a pocket knife. That's all I need. If I can't survive on that then there is no hope for humanity. 

(Scene changes to outside the Parks and Recreation Building.) 

Leslie: Is everyone here? Great. You can put you bags in the trunk. 

(Everyone puts their bag in the trunk and everyone sits in their seats.)

Jerry: Um, Leslie? My bag won't fit.

Leslie: Just put it in the back.

(Jerry throws his bag in the back where everyone is sitting.) 

Tom: Ew! Jerry get your bag off of me! 

(Tom throws the bag towards April.)

April: Ew, Jerry germs! 

(April throws Jerry's bag out the window.) 

Jerry: Oh come on April! Now I have to go get that!

Everyone: Come on Jerry! Ah Jerry! 

Leslie: Jerry just get in the van! 

Jerry: Fine, but you guys owe me a new set of clothes. My wife gave me those clothes.

Tom: Still don't know how he scored her. 

Leslie: Alright let's go! 

*End of scene*