Dinner

A/N: Ey this is what the top of her dress looks like and omgosh isn't Elle stunning??????

Aurora and Roy pulled up to the Queen Mansion and Aurora handed the keys to her precious yellow convertible sports car over to the valet.

"If she's even got so much as a scratch or dent in her, I'll hunt and skin you alive" Aurora growled

"Trust me. She will. I'd be careful" Roy chuckled as he handed the terrified kid an extra $10.

Aurora walked the familiar front steps up to the two grand oak doors. It had been quite awhile since she had visited the Queens at their house, she realized, a little disappointed in herself. She rung the doorbell one singular time, knowing it annoyed Moira to no extent when people rung it more than once. In a matter of seconds, Thea opened the door.

"Aurora! You came!" Thea smiled widely and hugged Aurora.

"And I brought your boy toy" Aurora whispered to Thea. Thea snapped her head up and her eyes met Roy's.

"Roy? Aurora? Roy? How do you two know each other?!" Thea questioned, clearly surprised.

"We share a few similar hobbies" Aurora shrugged and entered the house with Roy and Thea.

"Aurora dear! I'm so glad you made it!" Moira smiled as she hugged Aurora, her eyes then landed on the boy on her arm, "Roy? Is that you? Did Thea invite you?" Moira asked

"No he's my plus one for the night, but I mean, he's practically family" Aurora laughed and secretly winked at Roy and Thea. Moira laughed, Thea rolled her eyes, and Roy turned pink for the second time that night.

"Is that my BABY SISTER I HEAR?!" Tommy's voice called from a few rooms away.

"Oh brother" Aurora groaned.

Tommy Merlin ran into the room and swept Aurora off her feet, engulfing her in a gigantic hug and spinning her around. Aurora laughed.

"Hey big brother" She smiled, kissing him on the cheek as Tommy set her down

"Hey yourself! I've missed you! And you look absolutely gorgeous!" Tommy smiled to which Moira agreed before heading into the next room, smiling.

"Thank you, you look pretty dashing yourself!" Aurora chuckled

"Who's this?" Tommy asked, his eyes landing on Roy who had reappeared at Aurora's side.

"This is Thea and I's friend Roy. Roy, this is my brother Tommy" Aurora smiled, introducing the two. They shook hands and exchanged 'nice to meet you's.

"Alright guys! Dinner is ready!" The group heard Walter's deep voice and thick accent call out.

"Walter!" Aurora greeted as she walked into the dinning room.

"Aurora how lovely to see you! You're looking as gorgeous as ever tonight!" Walter smiled, giving the girl a hug.

"Thank you" She smiled politely before taking a seat between Roy and her brother.

Moira and Walter sat next to each other, Thea sat next to Walter, Roy sat next to Thea, Aurora sat next to Roy, Tommy sat next to Aurora, and in between Tommy and Moira, stood an empty chair.

"Where's Oliver?" Moira huffed frustratedly

"Probably late. Or maybe 'something important happened'" Thea used finger quotations as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on now Thea, I'm sure he'll be here any minute. I mean, he is Oliver Queen" Tommy chuckled

"Doesn't give him a free pass. I mean, he's barely been back two weeks! What important stuff could he have going on???" Thea pointed out