Playdate

Aurora got home, still angry, and slammed her apartment door shut. She poured herself a strong drink and drained it.

She leaned up against her counter, spinning her empty glass in her hands. What was she doing with herself? Drinking every night away, what if she needed to fight? Obviously she was in no condition. She hadn't really been in a condition to fight since Oliver had gotten back. She was only ever in a condition to be angry. And when she was angry, she often did more harm than good.

Three solid knocks on her door.

Aurora rolled her eyes as she poured herself another glass.

"It's open" She called out

"That really isn't very safe is it?" Oliver Queen's voice said as he closed the door behind him. He was carrying what looked like a grocery bag.

"What do you care?" Aurora spat back at him. He furrowed his eyebrows at her like a disapproving parent.

"I don't need a babysitter Oliver. I know how to take care of myself. I've set up my own precautions" Aurora clarified, taking another sip of her alcohol.

"How many of those have you had?" He asked her skeptically

"Enough" Aurora replied, taking another sip in spite of him.

"Are you wearing a Little Mermaid sweatshirt?" Oliver asked, trying to start up a conversation. When they were younger, Oliver had always found great fun in poking at Aurora's name.

Aurora poured the rest of the drink down the drain and set her cup on the counter. She sighed.

"Why are you here Oliver?" Aurora asked tiredly.

"To talk to you" Oliver admitted. Aurora groaned but didn't say anything, silently signaling for him to go on. "First of all, me and Felicity weren't a thing, aren't a thing, and never will be. Our relationship is strictly business. I don't like her as anything more than a friend. And same goes for Felicity" Oliver explained, although it fell on drunk ears. This wasn't really what Aurora wanted to hear so she blocked it out. If questioned, she'd blame it on the alcohol.

"Yeah sure Ol" Aurora muttered to herself before addressing Oliver, "You said firstly? Is there a secondly?"

"I'm making you dinner" He smiled 

"Oliver, you can't cook" Aurora said skeptically

"True. Which is why I brought ice-cream as a make up for whatever 'dinner' turns out to be" Oliver explained, putting the ice-cream in the fridge. 

"Fine, since I don't want food poisoning, I'm helping. I'm gonna change" She walked into her room and frowned at her array of clothing. She really needed to get new clothes. Aurora settled for a black, long sleeved, turtle neck and gray sweatpants. She wanted to be comfortable. Besides, who'd she have to impress? Oliver? She threw her hair up in a messy bun as she walked back out to the living room.

"Okay what exactly are you attempting to make?" Asked Aurora, looking at the ingredients Oliver had taken out of the bag.

"Pasta"

"What kind of pasta?"

"You think I know?"

Aurora glared and rolled her eyes as she got out a pot for the noodles and a pan for the sauce, "You make the pasta. Just follow the steps on the box. I'll make Alfredo sauce"