Chapter 1.

Fell woke up, rubbing his eyes, yawning softly. He got up out of bed, and stretched.
"I should probably get dressed..." He said to himself.
He started to look around his messy room, trying to spot his jacket. He couldn't spot it anywhere, so he started to dig through piles of clothes. After twenty minutes of searching, he still couldn't find it.
"That's fine..." He started saying to himself. "I'll just wear a sweater today.."
He walked to a big pile of clean clothes, and grabbed a clean sweater, and a pair of shorts. He got dressed, and walked downstairs. He noticed his brother lying on the couch, holding onto Blue.
He sighed, mumbling to himself "I wish I had love, like those two..."
He walked to the kitchen, instantly noticing Underswap Papyrus sitting at the table, sucking on a bottle of honey. His face instantly turned bright red. He started to mumble to himself "damn, he's cute... But if I tell him how I feel, he'll definitely reject me.."
He started to tear up slightly, holding his head. Papyrus looked over at him, noticing the tears rolling down his face. He placed down his bottle of honey, and walked over to Fell.
"Are... You okay?..." He asked nervously.
Fell looked up at him, sniffling. At first he didn't notice it was him, but once he did, he started to blush like crazy.
"I-I'm fine...." He replied five minutes after Papyrus asked the question.
Papyrus, glared at him, and said "if you're fine, then why are you crying?"
Fell looked down, sighing. He realized, he may need to tell Papyrus how he felt..