Chapter 5

(Hello, before I start the chapter, I am going to explain some things. I haven't been able to update, because I've been going through a lot right now, and i'm just in a really tough time in my life. Im very sorry for keeping you all waiting, I feel terrible for doing that. But, to be honest, I don't even get why you all like this story, it sucks. I really suck at writing. And I've also kinda lost all my inspiration, and motivation. Again, I am sorry. Also, I think I'm going to end this story soon. I don't want it to run on and on, and I want to start to focus on other stories. I have a lot planned, but no time, or motivation. But anyways, just had to get that out there. Onto chapter five.)

After thirty minutes of watching the movie, Fell ended up falling asleep in Papyrus's arms. The movie was very crappy, since every character was Mettaton in a different wig or costume. Fell and Papyrus both got bored of it, but only Fell went to sleep. Papyrus laid there holding Fell in his arms, stroking the top of his skull. He wasn't tired, in fact he was wide awake. He was thinking about the future. He was thinking about what Fell and his relationship could blossom into, until suddenly..

BOOM! A loud blast came from outside. This surprised Papyrus, and woke up Fell. It also caused a big hole in the side of the house to form from the blast hitting the house. The room filled with smoke.

"GAH!" Fell yelled, almost rolling out of Papyrus's arms in surprise. The blast spooked him very badly, because it was so unexpected. He frantically looked around.

Papyrus held Fell close and said, "H-Hey, calm down. It was just a blast.."

"JUST A BLAST?! THAT THING CREATED A HUGE HOLE, AND SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH!" He yelled at Papyrus, looking at the hole.

"..Yes I know, but we're safe. That's what matters. Now, let's go investigate." Papyrus said, getting up, still holding Fell in his arms.

He walked over to the hole that was just blasted into the side of the house. He looked around outside, seeing a lot of bricks, chunks and pieces of wood, and glass from the house. He raised his non-existent eyebrow in surprise.

"Wow..how big was that blast?.." He thought aloud, looking up. He saw the hole went all the way up to the second floor. "Damn, that was one huge blast!" He exclaimed, glaring at the large hole.

Fell looked up, and saw Blue standing near the hole, with his mouth wide open. It looked as if his jaw was about to fall off.

"Hey! You okay, Blue?!" He yelled to the short blue eyed, skeleton.

Blue stayed still, with his mouth still wide open. After a minute, his jaw actually did fall off, and shatter on the ground. He didn't notice. He seemed to be staring off at something, or someone, far off into the distance.

Fell looked away, looking in the direction Blue was staring in. Then he saw two monsters..One looked as if it was a human, but Fell thought it also looked too devilish to be one. He also saw another skeleton, that looked just like Blue, but with a dark blue hoodie instead of a battle body, and a glowing blue eye, that glowed brighter than the sun. He then realized who the two monsters were..

They were Sans and Chara.