Chapter Two

Fell, glared at the floor, trembling a little. Papyrus glared at him, tilting his head.
"....Papyrus..." Fell, started.
"Yes, Fell?..." Papyrus replied, gulping a little.
"I have to tell you, something...and I understand if you hate me after I say th-"
"Fell..." Papyrus, interrupted. "I would never hate you..."
"But, after this, you may..." Fell, started again, sighing. "Papyrus... I l-like you...a lot..." He finished speaking, awaiting Papyrus's response.
Papyrus, grabbed his hands, and looked him straight in the eyes.
"You..." He started, "You, don't know, how long I've loved you for, Fell..."
Fell, glared into his eyes, and began to softly speak. "How long, have you loved me for?..."
"Ever since the first day we met, when we were kids...I can still remember how cute you looked when you were younger..." Papyrus replied, blushing bright orange.
Fell, started to blush madly, slightly covering his face. He started to reply. "I'm-" He paused for a second... Then started again "I'm not, cute..."
Papyrus looked at him, giggling softly. "You're right, you're not cute. You're adorable!"
Fell covered his face more. He couldn't believe what Papyrus just said... "He thinks, I'm adorable?!..." He thought, to himself.
Papyrus, grabbed his hands, making him uncover his face. "Don't be embarrassed, cutie.." He said softly.
"C-Cutie?!..." Fell yelled a little, blushing very hard.
Papyrus nodded, and started to lean close to his face. Fell glared at him, starting to tilt his head.
Papyrus leaned closer, gently kissing Fell on the lips. Fell's eyes widened... He couldn't believe he was being kissed by the love of his life.. He softly, closed his eyes, enjoying the kiss. Papyrus let go, blushing bright orange. Fell, slowly opened his eyes.
"A-Ah... That was... Amazing..." Fell said softly.
Papyrus nodded. "Very amazing indeed, my angel..."