Chapter 3

(Before I start this chapter, I wanted to say, sorry for not updating it for so long! I've been busy with other things, that I forgot to update this. I'm gonna try to update it more often. I also wanted to say, thank you. Thank you, for liking my work and reading it, I really am grateful, that all of you like it. Now, onto chapter 3!)
Fell, looked up at Papyrus. "Did you just call me, your angel?" He asked softly.
Papyrus nodded, and asked, "Is it alright if I call you that? Because, you're like a angel, very beautiful, and graceful."
Fell, blushed even more, than before. He started to rapidly nod, instead of speaking, because he thought that, if he spoke, he would choke on his words.
Papyrus, gave a soft smile, and kissed the top of Fell's head. "I'm happy, that I can call you my angel.." He said in a soft tone.
Fell tried to speak..."Y-Y-" He stopped trying, knowing that it would be pointless because, he was too embarrassed...He looked down at the ground.
Papyrus, stopped paying attention to Fell for a few minutes. Instead, his attention was focused on Night and Blue. (A little side note, Night is UF!Pap, and Blue is US!Sans). He watched them, as they laid on the couch together, watching Tv, and cuddling.
He thought about how he would like to do that, with Fell one day..He instantly started to blush at this thought.
"Fell and I, cuddling?.." He thought to himself, still looking at Night and Blue.
"No, no, he wouldn't want to do that..unless..I convinced him to.." He thought some more.
After a few minutes of thinking, he planned that he would convince Fell to cuddle with him, tonight. He planned that, they would sit on the couch, and watch a movie, or some TV, and that after a while that he would convince him. It was the perfect plan..or was it?