Chapter 7 (Final Chapter)

(Thank you for reading, and enjoy. ❤︎)

Fell's limp body laid in Papyrus' arms, while Papyrus cried his eyes out. He couldn't believe what just happened. The love of his life gone in a flash, and it happened because of someone who he thought was his friend.
Sans.
Sans killed Fell.
Sans killed the one he loved.
Sans.
Papyrus became angry. He gently placed down Fell's body and got up, with his eye beginning to glow. He clutched his fist.
"..You're about to have the worst fucking time of your life.." Papyrus said, in a low menacing voice, making a bone appear in his hand. He faced Sans and Chara, with tears still inside of his eyes. He could see that they were starting to walk away.
"...HEY! DO YOU REALLY FUCKING THINK THAT YOU CAN KILL MY FELL, AND LEAVE SO GODDAMN EASILY, YOU DEMON BITCH?!..." he yelled to the both of them, remembering that Chara has possessed Sans. They both turned around, and glared at him.
"We've already got what we needed.." Sans said, holding Fell's cracked soul in his hand. Papyrus' eyes widened. He knew that if he wanted Fell back, he'd need to get the soul.
"I need to retrieve his soul...then he'll be with be again..." Papyrus said to himself, griping onto the bone in his hand hard.
A few seconds later, Papyrus began to charge at Sans, with hatred in his eyes. When he reached him, he stabbed the bone into Sans' chest, stabbing it into his soul, causing it to begin to break.
Sans' eyes widened, and he began to heavily breathe. Chara stared at Papyrus...
"Hmph, so that's how you want to play, huh?" she began, "Then that's how it's going to go...Sans, attack."
Sans grasped onto the bone in his chest, and pulled it out, with his soul beginning to heal. Next, he made bones come up from the ground, and one secured through Papyrus' whole body.
Papyrus' eyes widened, and he horribly began to bleed. He couldn't breathe, and he felt his soul crack in two.
He was slowly dying.
"Hah..You could've avoided this, if you gave up..We only needed one soul, but now I guess we'll have two.." Chara and Sans said in sync. "I guess you're just too determined, aren't you? Hah. How pathetic. Too bad it had to be this way, you could've been useful to us, but oh well...Good bye, Papyrus."
Right when the sentence ended, another bone appeared above Papyrus' skull, and instantly gouged into it making a pool of red liquid squirt onto Sans and Chara. They both smiled menacingly at the sight of Papyrus dying and gasping for breath.
Papyrus gasped for air.
"P-P..Please..S-S--"
Before Papyrus finished his sentence, another bone was lodged into his throat, and his last breath escaped his mouth, and his body went limp.
Papyrus was lifeless.

Papyrus appeared in a dark place on the floor. There was nothing around except darkness. He opened his eyes, and groaned.
"W-Wha?...What happened, and where am I?..." he said, looking around. Still, nothing. He was confused, but he got up. His skull was cracked, and there was blood on his hoodie. He looked down at the blood stain.
"Oh?..." He said, putting his hand on the stain. The blood got on his hand, because it wasn't fully dry.
"Okay, what the hell happened?...Why am I all bloody?..." He asked himself, and looked around again. He looked to the left. Nothing. He looked to the right. Nothing as well. He looked behind himself...Something. There was a door on the far end of the room, and there was a bright light glowing from behind it. Papyrus began running to it, and once he reached it, he opened it and walked inside. He looked around, and everything was just white. Then, he felt someone wrap something tightly around him.
"AH!" He yelled, turning around. When he did, his eyes went big from the sight. There was a short bloody skeleton with red eyes standing in front of him.
"...Fell?..." He softly said, shocked.
"P-Papy!" Fell exclaimed, hugging him tightly. "You're here!...but, how?!..." He questioned the taller skeleton.
"Well first off, what even is here?..." Papyrus asked, confused.
"Heaven."
"H-Heaven?! We're dead?!" Papyrus glared down at the short skeleton surprised.
"Yes, we are, but we'll be okay. It's actually really nice here, and everything will be fine. Here, I'll show you around."
Fell let go of Papyrus, and began walking to another door. When they got there, Fell opened it, exposing a wonderful place where the ground was clouds, the houses were all white, the monsters had wings, and everyone was happy.
"Woah..." Papyrus exclaimed with his eyes sparkling.
"Papyrus...Welcome to heaven."

(And that's it! I really hope you enjoyed, and I hope you guys will enjoy my other stories as well! Thank you all so much for reading, and commenting, and voting, and following. You're all so amazing, and all of your kind words helped so much while making this. I couldn't have done it without you guys. ❤︎ Also, I'd love if you guys could check out my other stories! Thank you, and have a wonderful day/afternoon/night.
p.s. Sorry if feels hit you, haha.)