Chapter Three

Viper was confused.
It was not something that happened often.
After all, he was the best illusionist in the world.
He was used to know everything he needed to know. There were only few times in his whole life that he was lacking information.
It surprised him when he and his lover were invited to the meeting of the "I Prescelti Sette" , the strongest seven people in the world.
He, personally, agreed that he and his lover were two of those people, but he was also surprised at the arogance of the five people they met there.
There were Luce, the sky, the mafia Donna.
Reborn, the sun, the strongest hitman in the world.
Lal Mirch, the rain, the soldier.
Fong or Fon, the storm, the assassin.
Verde, the lighting, the
scientist.
Then, Viper the mist and his lover Skull, the cloud.
Viper was not impressed.
And of course, the way those fools treated his, because Skull clearly was HIS, Skull was horrible, even for the mafia.
The treated Skull like a coward, a fool and a weakling.
All of which the purple haired boy wasn't.
Yes a boy.
After all, Skull De Morte, previously Harry James Potter, was a eighteen years old boy, as was Viper.
Yes, Viper knew all about Skull secrets and he even knew all of them.
Skull kept nothing from him.
Three days past the first meeting, the faited day happened and Viper hated Luce for letting this happen.
Later that night, he would sit with Skull in their cursed bodies and he would cry out of frustration.
And Skull would held him close and kiss his small lips and tell him it was okay.

Sorry if it's sad
Me not own
Bye-biee
- WD