Chapter Six

Reborn was on his way to Skull's room.
After coming back from the future that could have been, he was curious.
Who wouldn't be after remembering that Skull of all people managed to stop Byakuran, no matter it was only for a few minutes.
How could his lancky stop the one person that he, the greatest hitman in the world, couldn't touch?!
He was about to go in Skull's room when he heard a sobbing sound.
He snorted, did the lancky started crying after remembering his death? Pathetic.
He peeked inside and was shocked to see Viper hugging the stuntman and crying while the cloud user held them tightly.
He heard the cloud arcobaleno shush (?) the mist user and was even more surprised when he pulled the hood down to reveal indigo, tear filled eyes.
He wasn't that surprised that Viper was a male but he was shocked when Skull kissed the indigo haired boy, because gods, when did Viper and Skull became ao YOUNG?!
His mind stopped for a second when the purple haired stuntman kissed the mist arcobaleno and told him he loved him, a sentence that was returned by Skull's now obvious lover.
Skull and Viper were together?!
Just how many secrets did his lancky kept??

And doooone
Me not own
Bye-biee
-WD