Chapter Four

It was a long time since the faited day and the Arcobaleno were long used to their toddler like body.
Of course, there was that thing about Collonello coming and taking Lal's place, something that didn't helped at all.
Luce died and her daughter, Aria became the next sky arcobaleno.
Other than that, nothing changed much.
Reborn was as sadistic as ever.
Fon was oh so calm all the time.
Verde was still cold and uncaring.
Collonello and Lal were their violent selves.
Viper, who was going by Esper Mamon, joind the varia and would still do everything for money. Everything but cheat that is.
And Skull still played his secret act, still put on his secret mask.
But it was different this day.
Why?
Because Reborn was summoning them.
What for?
To test the Vongola 10th Generation in the Arcobaleno Trials.
Skull liked Tsunayoshi and his band of misfits.
Well, more Tsunayoshi than his guardians.
Tsunayoshi treated him kindly despite his mask and that's not something obvious.
Either way, it's not a surprise when the Vongola pass all the tests.
He expected as much.
But he didn't expected Tsunayoshi to suddenly declar he was going to break the Arcobaleno curse and not nearly as surprised as he was when the brunette succeed.
He was shocked but overjoyed. Not to mention, he and Viper had a long night of catching up...

Soo yeah!
The curse break before the future arc, before they go back to the future.
I don't own a thing.
Bye-biee
- WD