[Chapter 001] The News

_Prodigy_

   The sun shone on the east side of the sky while the clouds changed forms and hovered over each other. The wind began to rapidly pick up speed as I stepped on the gas pedal.  A smile spread across my face, today I couldn't of felt anymore better.

An relaxed and eager Princeton sat beside me fiddling with the dials on the radio. Suddenly he turned the dial to where I heard,

'What is this I'm feeling?

If you wanna leave I'm willing, uh huh

We've come to far to let go, who we are

Let's raise the bar and our cups to the stars--..'

"Wait, wait, turn it back." I said. Prince quickly turned the dial and we slowly began to bob our heads to the beat.

'She's up all night for good fun

I'm up all night to get some

She's up all night to the sun

I'm up all night to get lucky

She's up all night for good fun

I'm up all night to get some

She's up all night to the sun

I'm up all night to get lucky--'

Right as I was about to have my solo, Prince turned the volume down a bit, "What do you think Keisha wanted to talk to us about?" he asked out of curiosity. Bobbing my head some, I shrugged. "I don't know. But it must be something important." So important she had to call us at nine in the morning, waking me up out of my peaceful sleep. It leaves me wondering what this really is about.

Because if it's about some show we have in a few months or some meet and greet...I would be highly irritated. I glanced at Prince, "Well...it gives us a chance to catch up with everyone. Being as how, we haven't seen them in a while."

He nodded, "Yeah. You're right." I grinned looking back onto the road. It's been some time since we saw Rayan and Chres. I wonder how they're doing.

Especially Chres....we all want to know what in the world's going on with him. Because ever since his 19th birthday, it's just been going all down hill. But I'll get into that situation later, what's going on with Keisha is more important.

With the sun still shining and music still rockin' , we pulled into the parking lot of Interscope Records. Sigh, this place feels like a second home and it's great to be back.

As we walked in through the automatic glass doors, a tall, dark woman approached us with a warm smile and a clipboard in her hands.

"Hello gentlemen and welcome back to Interscope" she said politely. Hm, what happen to the last secretary they had? What was her name?

Hmm....Leanne! That's right, she was the best of the best. All little up in age but she still had some years left in her. I glanced at the young woman's name tag. It read: Tammy.

"Excuse me for asking, Ms. Tammy, but uh, what happen to the last secretary we had?" I tried to ask without sounding rude. Like she didn't belong here because it was obvious she was new.

Tammy nodded sympathetically, "Mrs. Leanne is retired and now lives in Florida. They gave me the job just a week ago." she explained.

Prince and I nodded in approval, "Oh well, welcome-" I shook her hand, as did Prince, "-Now what room is Keisha in?"