[Chapter 003] Strippin' Dales

Taking a sip of his milk, Roc waved his finger, "No, no. Nothing like that. Something much safer and quick."

Prince, Prod, and I spoke in unison, "Well what is it?''

~*~

*FIVE HOURS LATER*

Princeton:

"How the hell is this 'old fashion' ?!" Ray shouted.

I couldn't blame him. Like seriously, Roc? Is this what you do?

"And how in what world is this safer? " I questioned.

"Look, I came here to volunteer and get some quick cash. When I need it. Trust me, I don't come here for my own enjoyment..." he shouted over the loud speakers.

Prod looked around in pure disgust, "You better not come here for your own enjoyment 'cause this is...ugh."

It was dark and hot in this area. I'm just standing here and I'm already sweating. Roc kept wandering his eyes around the area. "Who are you looking for? " I asked.

He replied, "My man..."

I looked him up and down suspiciously, "Your man? "

"Yeah my man. The dude that owns the club"

The rest of us sighed out in relief. Because all of this looks suspect. "Yeah he's gone help us get backstage. "

"What's backstage? " Ray asked.

Roc glanced at Ray, "Our costumes so we can go on stage, duh."

Ray Ray immediately widened his eyes at Chres. Prod did a double take, "Hol' up, what? " he shouted.

"AYEE! SANTO! "

In unison, we turned around to be met with a short, Jamaican man with long, black dreadlocks. Roc happily shook his head, "Aye, Quan! How are you? " he smiled.

The hell is he smiling about? Nothing about this is happy at all. The room is moist and smells of musk, mild-age horny women screaming and getting lap dances, and this short man smells of marijuana mixed with jamba juice.

I do not feel the need to smile whatsoever. I feel the need to take a shower...and go to church.

"Aye my sunshine brotha! What tings you to da Temptation Sensation, hmm? " Quan questioned.

"Well you got room for four more up there? " Chres pointed to the large stage. There were three main poles. Two in each corner and one smack dab in the middle. I cringed at the thought of how many men have slid down that pole. Ew.

"Da four of you? " Quan inquired. Roc nodded in response. Quan then looked towards us. He was, I guess examining if we were "good" enough.

He looked me up and down then nodded me off. He did the same to Craig. But when he got to Ray, he analyzed him more carefully. I felt uncomfortable just watching, no telling on how Ray feels.

"Dis one don't seem to limber? " Quan reached out for Rayan's crotch but Ray quickly stepped back, "Hey nigga, watch that shit! "

Quan smirked, "Feisty. I like dat. Okay! You perform tonight! " he announced.

Lord, I sure hope we get this money. ...and fast!

Roc clapped his hands together, "Thank you so much, Q! I owe you one! "

~¤~

Roc Royal:

"So are you proud of yourself? You proud of what you do?...Prostituting yourself? " I asked Dwayne aka "Cocoa Puffs", who just got off stage. I don't know what happen but we somehow got into this deep conversation. It's weird.