21

Dee had his arms wrapped around my waist and we laughed up to the front door. We had been over his house with his mom all day. I had really enjoyed myself. That lady was a mess.

I dug in my purse for my key. It was late at night; about 11 o'clock. I frankly didn't care. If I wasn't tired, I would have stayed out with Dee longer than we did today.

I felt the key touch my fingertips and I reluctantly grabbed it, my body relieved that we wouldn't be locked out of the house. I turned the key into the door and we walked inside. It was pitch black. No lights, no sound, no anything. Dee shut the door behind us and we treaded upstairs.

"Oh Chad you are so handsome. I'll be glad once Nina, Caden, and Lucas move out. We'd get this house all to ourselves, just me and you baby. They drive me crazy."

I immediately dropped behind the stair wall, pulling Dee down with me. My mother's words sounded a bit.. odd. I was able to see them through the crack in their bedroom door. Standing in front of each other, smiles were plastered on both of their faces and my mom had her hands on her hips.

"I know baby, trust me. Nina will be gone for good, and her little boyfriend isn't going to do anything but try and be her superhero and that's where I get him too. Leslie, look I have the plan all made out. Tonight, I'll take care of the girl. Once im finished with her, her boyfriend is gonna wanna check on her you know. As soon as he comes, bam." He clapped his hands and stared at my mom. "I'll have him holding the gun. You can handle the boys." Chad wrapped his arms around my mother's waist and pulled her close. "I bet you can't do it better than me. I'll have those boys hanging from the ceiling." She said, beginning to laugh. They kissed and my mom shut her room door with her foot.

I looked at Dee with my mouth hanging open. "Dee.." I whispered to him. He was mugging of course, and quickly wrapped his arms around me. "You're not going anywhere, baby girl. I put my life on that. I'm not letting anything happen to you."

Bro, what the heck..
________________
Social Media:
Instagram: neiarenee
Twitter: taneiartxo

Be sure to check out my other book, In Your Dreams. Happy reading! :)