chapter 5

"You wanted to see me?" Atticus walked over to meet Atlas.

"Yes." Atlas nodded before bringing him over to the weights and then picks up a 500 pound weight dumbbell and throws it to Atticus to see if he would catch it and fall to the ground.

Atticus gasped at that and caught the weight. It was a bit heavier than last time and where he did fall to the ground.

"Oops, looks like I painted over the extra zero." Atlas chuckled before wiping off the paint to see the extra zero.

Atticus glared at him before getting up and started to lift it up with his feel strength before walking over to him and then began to tie the dumbbell around his chest and shoulders.

"Impressive, you're as strong as Hercules." Atlas said.

"There's a reason for that..." Atticus laughed at his little inside joke with Atlas's assumption.

Atlas began to try to break free and where he was able to. "Well, so am I or at least half as strong as him, now let's see if you can do it." he then said while doing the same thing to Atticus.

"Hey!" Atticus frowned at that.

"Try it, Muscle Boy, try it!" Atlas laughed.

"Okay then." Atticus smiled before grunting as he began to use all of his strength to break free. He was able to break out of it and then crushed one of the ends of it.

Atlas was both impressed and angered that a little boy could be just as, if not more, strong than him. But for some reason, he didn't let his anger get to him, something about this boy seem to only let him fill a void in him and where this kid could help him with his acts. And so he decided to bring out a box in between them and brought two stools.

"Take a seat, kid, we're going to arm wrestle to see if you are strong as me or stronger." Atlas said.

"You don't know when to quit, do you?" Atticus sighed, rolling his eyes.

"If you're not up for it, I understand..." Atlas laughed.

"Oh, I'm up for it." Atticus said before siting down.

"Now we'll see how strong you are against me in this." Atlas said, ready to arm wrestle with him.

"Ladies first..." Atticus smirked, rolling up his one sleeve and held out his arm.

Atlas gripped his hand in his and vice versa and the two started to arm wrestle. And where both were putting all of their strength into it and where it didn't seem to do anything to the other, but it did cause the box to crack and break apart.

"Are you sure that you're not strong as Hercules?" Atticus asked.

"Yes, but for some reason, I suddenly had gotten stronger." Atlas told him.

"Hmm..." Atticus hummed in thought.

"Could you skip ahead to when you got to the circus ground?" Darla asked. "Hearing you guys being bored on a train ride is kinda boring..."

"Yeah..." Amber actually agreed.

"Yeah, and Atticus, did you and Atlas become friends/brother figures?" Patch asked his owner.

"Well, yes, we'll skip ahead to the circus grounds and as for the becoming friends/brother figures, you'll find out during the story." Atticus said.

Patch frowned that he had to wait, but kept patient.

The sun was starting to set as the train traveled down the train tracks. There was a small town as the clouds turned black and it started to rain. No matter though, the train stopped and they were at their new destination which meant it was time to advertise and get the circus ready.