New Jersey

We walked out side to the limo. We got in and sat down. I sat next to Kevin and Devin and Daniel in front of us. Wow you guys are a group I said. Your making music I smiled. (Y/n) we wouldn't be here today without you,  Devin said. No you guys just have so much talent. But (y/n) when we heard you sing we wanted to learn to sing as good as you Kevin said. Well you guys did and your even better then me.

Yea well we couldn't have done any of this without you Daniel said. Ok so we are going to my house to drop off your luggage then we are going to Devin's house. Ok I said. So what do you do now do you still sing. Yea I still sing I play basketball and I dance a little bit now I said. Well maybe you can teach Devin how to shoot a three Kevin said. I already know how to shoot a three he said. Sure the boys said. We got to Daniels house and Devin and Daniel took my bags.

Ok so this is your room Daniel said. It was right next to Mariah's room. I went in there to say hi to her. She was on her phone laying on her bed. She jumped off the bed and hugged me. Omg I missed you so much ,(y/n) it's been three years since I seen you she said. I walked to jaidens room. He was on his laptop. I walked in, and he looked up from his laptop and jumped up and ran to hug me. I missed you so much he said. Yea I missed you too you replied to him. We got back in the limo and drove to Devins house.

They are all going to be excited to see you Devin said. We finally got there. Devin unlocked the door. Guess who's here he yelled out. They all came over to the door. Omg it's (y/n) they all said and started giving you hugs. (Y/n) this is Seth Daniel said to the guy that was standing behind Lexi and jazzy. Hi he said. Hey I replied.

(Sorry it's a short chapter)