The show

And he came out of his bathroom with his shorts on but not his shirt. He smiled at me as I started to hide my blushing. He walked up to me. Ya like what ya see he said.

I laughed . He put one hand on my cheek and his other hand gripping my waist. He leaned in but only kissed my cheek cause then Kevin walked in and said cmon we are leaving in 10 mins. Devin and I have always been close but I have always liked him a little and I like him more now then I use to. But does he actually like me I asked myself as I started to walk out the room. (Y/n) where are you going I heard Devin call. I turned around I think I'm gon where my Air Force 1's he said.

Get your own style I said laughing. Naw we look cute matching he said. I smiled. We got dropped off to were the show is gonna be. There was a huge line to get into the building. So (y/n) I was thinking maybe you can sing with me lucki said. In front of everyone I asked. Yea if you want I mean we don't want you to get bored in the back and that way me and the boys can introduce you. Ok what song. We picked listen by Beyoncé.

We all sat in the room in the back with the sofa and fridge and stuff. We started to take pictures. I posted a picture with them and put with the squad💯💕. They are gonna announce us the boys said as they walked out the room me and Alexis followed them. Ok New Jersey are you ready for The Bomb Digz.

They started cheering. The boys ran up on the stage. Wazzup New Jersey Daniel said hyped. Y'all ready to here get used to this Kevin said into the mic. Ok I think there ready Devin said. They started singing. Devin would look at me a few times when singing. After they finished the song. Ok so we are gonna invite my sis Alexis/lucki Starr Devin said. The crowd cheered. She ran up to the stage. So I'm guessing some of you guys heard we have a special guest Daniel said. Do you know her name Kevin asked the crowd.

Some of them said my name. Ok well (y/n) come on stag with us Devin said. I ran up on stage. They handed me a mic. So some of you guys know this is my cousin (y/n) Daniel said. They cheered. So before we start singing we are going to invite some fans up here to play a game with us Kevin said. Each of the boys picked a girl to come on stage. What are your names lucki asked them. I'm Seymone a girl with dark brown and wavy hair said. I'm bri a little girl about 10 or 11 years old said. And I'm Mia a girl with short blonde hair said.

Ok so we are going to play truth or dare Devin said into the mic. Ok first Kevin Daniel said. Ok Kevin truth or dare. Dare. I dare you to carry bri, Seymone and Mia on your back ok he said. He got up and put them on his back. Kev almost fell but we started laughing. Ok Devin Kevin said. Truth or dare. Truth Devin replied. Do you like anyone who is on this stage. Yes he replied.

Ohhhhh the crowd said. Dev looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Ok (y/n) Kevin said. Truth or dare. Dare I said. Ok you have to kiss the person on your left. Devin was sitting there. I looked at him, I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Some of the crowd said awed and then some said on the lips.

I smiled. We finished truth or dare and the girls went off he stage but before that we danced hugged them. Ok so now Alexis and (y/n) are gonna perform a song for you guys. The music started playing. I started singing I love to sing I put a lot of emotion into singing. The song was finished and the crowd cheered I smiled. Wow the boys said. Weren't they great Devin said. "Yea" the crowd yelled. After the show was a meet and greet. I was talking to a diga named selin. She liked Daniel you can tell.