Chapter 5

I woke up brushed my teeth and combed out my hair. My curls were highly exceptional today. For once something was going good.

I fixed my bangals on my wrists and grabbed my backpack along with my phone , charger, and ankle brace off my bed.

I heard everyone rushing an running through the house trying to get ready.

That's what I like about me being different from them. I get up at 6 in the morning , every single morning. I wake up , eat , shower , and get dressed before them all.

I'm only late on occasions when I over sleep or I have to take one of my siblings to school.

I got to the front door when my dad stopped me. "Your taking your sister to school." he said. I laughed. "No , No I'm not." I said turning around to him.

"You will do what I say." he said getting loud. "Sir listen, I'm already grounded and i have a hurt ankle , there's nothing you can do to me." I said as I opened the door.

"I can take that truck from you Mya don't forget that." he said. "No you can't because you didn't buy it neither did she , my mawmaw got me this truck an when she says you can take it away I'll give you my keys until then leave me alone." I said an closed the door.

I got in my truck and sped out of the driveway.

As i reached the light I heard my phone ringing. I looked at it and it was my momma. I pressed decline and started to drive.

~

~

~

I was putting my books in my locker when I felt somebody behind me. I turned around and it was someone I had never seen around here before, and I was surprised he seen me.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you but can you tell me where Mr. Carlson classroom is ?" he asked.

"Uh sure , just go up these stairs to your right and then go all the way down till you see room B233." I told him.

"Thank you." he said and walked away. I shook my head. I turned back to my locker and closed it. When I finally turned around I ran into someone's rock hard chest. I looked up and it was Isaiah.

"Well someone's in a rush aren't we ." he said. "I'm sorry it's just .. never mind." I said to him.

"Where you headed?" he asked me as he walked with me. "Uh to class, I gotta test today if I'm not mistaken." I said. "Aww smarty pants Mia." he laughed.

"So how long are you gonna be on these crutches ?" I asked him with a laugh.

"Omg Isaiah , I've been looking all over for you. We've got a lot to catch you up on. We got to get you an ID , your lunch number , and your parking space." Bridget said as she hopped in front of him and grabbed onto the arm that was near me.

"Excuse me but I was talking to lil mama." he said as he held on to his crutch.

"Oh she's no one , she won't mind." she said as she blocked his view of seeing me with her very fake looking blonde hair.

I shook my head and walked away. It was only a matter of time before Bridget got her hands on the new student. She'll get him to date her , and then break up with him just to say she dated the new kid before anyone could get their hands on him.

Bridget swears she runs everything and everyone because she's the captain of the soccer team. Which was crazy to me cause she's never played in a game. Bridget was as the Hollywood directors would call it a cliché mean girl.

She bullied anyone she seen lacking , but she didn't mess with me much since I pulled one of her tracks out last year. Even though she doesn't mess with me she still found ways to torment me.