Teeth

She lay on the floor in the change room. Scott and Stiles stood over her.

"What is she?" Stiles asked. Stiles had just come from the bathroom and Scott had been inspecting.
"She seems to be breathing. Her eyes are normal and she doesn't have any broken bones but she might've healed. But if you look at her teeth you will see that she has fangs kind of. She has long canines." Scott pulled back her top lip revealing a pretty vicious set of teeth/fangs.
"Woah. Yeah she is something else. When is she gonna wake up?" Her eyelids cracked open and she let out a yawn. She saw the two older boys and backed up towards the corner.
"What happened?" She asked.
"You'll heal. We just wanna know what you are and why you have come for us." Stiles said taking the lead on the conversation.
"I didn't come for you, he came at me and I remember up to then." Stiles and Scott exchanged glances.
"What about your teeth? The doctor said you might've chipped them as you fell." He reached for her mouth and felt the wolf like fangs she had hidden behind her lips. Her expression was unchanged as she felt the long canines as though she knew very well they were there.
"They're fine. They don't hurt." Again Scott and Stiles looked at each other in confusion.
"They're huge." Stiles said as though she had no idea.
"Teeth grow until they touch. My back teeth were completely knocked out when I was little and the canines grew and grew until my back teeth came in." She looked unsure for a moment. "Am I in the males change room?"
"Yes, yes you are. We, uh, don't have a nurse. Not one I know of anyway. Listen, when the game started you whispered to me that you knew my secret. And I just wanted to know..."
"I don't know your secrets."