7 years later it suddenly happened

You stared at the person made of wood and breathed slowly out. The bow rised to your eyes and you waited a few seconds before you released the arrow.
It felt like it flew in slow motion, but at last it hit it in the woodheart. "Nicely done princess Y/n. You could be a great knight if it weren't because you are a princess, but remember that next time the enemy won't stand still in 5 seconds" your trainer said and clapped.
A sigh escaped your mouth and you laid down your bow and arrow, and turned to him. "I know that Link, you have told me that in two years now," you said and sat beside him in a chair to relax.
Link was your best friend and your trainer. Your father decided that you couldn't just stand still all day. So he got you a trainer: Link, The hero of Time!
"You don't need to worry, as you said; I'm a good fighter," you said and smiled to him.
"Alright. Well, enough for today, wanna go and eat something?" Link asked and walked to the door. "Sure, why not," you smiled and walked to him.

Time skip

You two sat in your room and talked about different things that had happened lately.
"Hey Y/n why are you always wearing your gloves?" Link said and pointed at your hands. You looked at your white gloves and blinked.
"I don't know actually," you said and looked at him. "Can you take them off?" He asked curious.
You nodded and took your gloves off. "Wow! Where did you get that ring? It's beautiful!" Link asked and touched it, but suddenly removed his hand. "Ouch! Did that ring just burn me?" He said and looked worried at you.
You looked at the ring again and the ruby begin to blink, but just a little while before it stopped. 'Huh, that's weird,' you thinked confused.
"Y/n. That ring is dangerous! Take it off!" Link said and looked very irritated. "No it's mine! It's mine, and it was given to ME! Not you or anybody else!" You hissed but quickly put your hands in front of your mouth.
'What just happened?' You thinked scared. "Link, I'm sorry," you said and reached out for him, but he took a step back. "I told you, that ring is dangerous. I won't see it anymore Y/n. Take. It. Off," he said with an angry voice.
Suddenly you lost control of your body and your voice.
"No Link, it's miiine, and you can't take it from me. No one can, because I am not who you think I am," you sneered in a deep, dark voice and smiled like an evil person.

Links Pov
-----

Y/n smiled and looked at me with her deep, e/c eyes and I must admit; I was scared, she was never like this. "Y/n, what are you doing? This isn't you," I said and looked at her.
"I'm tired of not being good enough and that stupid stuff. I want to be free Link. Free!" She laughed evilly and jumped at me. I was so surprised that I quickly punched her in her stomach without thinking. "Shit!" I said as she landed on the floor. "Y/n are you okay? Answer me!" I said and shaked her body.
Luckily she woke up.
"W-what happened?" She asked and I stared shocked at her. She didn't remember?
"Y/N you have to rest. I just have to talk to the king, okay? I said and laid her down in her bed.
She soon fell asleep and when I was out of her room I ran to the throne room.

"Your Highness, something terrible have happened," I said fast. "What is it Link?" The king said worried and I began to explain the whole "ring" situation.
When I was done the king nodded and looked out the window, "Thank you for your report Link. I will do something as soon as possible," he said and looked back at me with a worried face.
I bowed and walked out, and I hoped that my friend and fighting partner would be okay.