Take me with you

Shadows Pov
-------

I had fallen asleep when I suddenly heard a knock on my door. "What do you want?" I hissed to the person. "I came to say something. Something important," Dark Link mumbled.
I rolled my eyes, "Like what? I heard him sigh and I did the same.
"Look Shadow, I'm..." He mumbled and didn't finish. "What did you say?" I said to irritate him. Of course I knew what he's gonna say but I wanted to hear it loud and clear.
"I'm..." He mumbled again and I rolled my eyes once more. "What? I can't hear you," I said and smiled. "I AM FUCKING SORRY! Okay?" He screamed and I chuckled.
"So open the door okay?" He said and I sighed before dragging myself up from the bed. Before I opened the door it was flew open and I was dragged out.
"Okay. The only reason I apologized was because I need you to do a favor for me," Dark Link said and looked at me with...was it sorrow I saw in his eyes? "Okay. What is the favor?" I asked and crossed my arms.
"I need you to take me to the princess," he said and looked super serious.
I froze and my jaw dropped. "Impossible," I said and looked down on the floor. "What! Why?" Dark Link said and he was obviously not happy with the answer he got.
"Vaati will see me if I go to her again. Because he also has a mirror," I sighed and pointed at our mirror.
Dark Link grinned and looked at me. "Well, It's too bad we have to break some rules," he said and my eyes widened. "Dark Link! Vaati is going to kill me!" I said with panic in my voice.
He placed an arm on my shoulder and said the nicest thing I've ever heard: "Not if I have something I should have said," he said and smiled, showing his white teeth.
"Thank you Dark," I said and he took away his hand from my shoulder. "Yeah, yeah. I'm awesome, I know," he said and I chuckled. "When are we leaving?" He asked and I looked at the clock. "In two hours," I said and looked back at him.
He nodded and I prayed that the Gods would keep us safe.

Later
-----

I knocked on Dark Links door and he immediately opened it. "Is it time to go?" He asked and I nodded. We walked outside and I grabbed his hand and flew up in the sky where the full moon was sparkling.
I heard Dark Link gasp and I looked at him. He was looking down. That idiot. "Don't look down! You will be scared!" I screamed to him. "Shut up! I know!" He said and gave me an angry look.
I sighed and teleported to the castle. "Shadow...please let me down," I heard him say and I flew down. After our feets touched the ground he sprinted to the closest big stone and...I think he got a little bit too dizzy.
"Dark. You coward. Do you want to meet the princess or what?" I asked and crossed my arms. He put five mint gums in his mouth and walked towards me. "Don't ever call me coward again!" He said and grabbed my hand. "Fly to the princess," he said and I sighed tired, but flew up in the air.
We landed on her balcony and waited. Suddenly she looked up from her book and smiled and walked towards us.

Your Pov
----

"Hi Shadow!" You said happy and hugged him. Suddenly you saw something behind him and you slowly backed away. "Shadow, you have been followed," you said careful but he only laughed. "No this is Dark Link. He asked me to take him to you," he said and Dark Link stepped out from the shadows.
"Oh, I remember you. You were the one that wanted to marry me. What do want?" You said and smiled.
"Well, actually I was gonna ask you something," he said nervous. "Alright. What is it?" You asked and tilted your head to the left. Dark Link looked at you before he sighed. "C- can I see your hand for a moment?" He said and you were confused. 'Why would he see my hand?' You thought.
"Sure," you mumbled confused and he took your left arm and looked at it.
Suddenly he gasped and his eyes widened when he saw your black ring.
He looked at you and tears got in his eyes, "Dark are you okay?" Shadow  Link asked worried.
"Yes, yes I'm fine. In fact, I have never felt better," he said and smiled happily. "Why?" You said confused but he took of his hat and handed it to you. You blinked but suddenly gasped and your eyes widened too.
"It-it can't be. Are you him? You asked and he nodded fast. "Yes, and you are her?" He asked and you nodded.
Suddenly both of you cried and hugged each other, "I have missed you so much," you cried in his black tunic. "Me too. I have missed so much about you," he said and hugged you. "Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?" Shadow Link said and you smiled. "Sorry Shadow, it's a long story," you said and looked at him.
"I have all night," he said and sat down. "Alright I'll tell you everything," you said and sat down and Dark Link did the same.
"It starts like thi-" you said but was cut off by someone screaming angry. "What the? It looks like someone screamed from the sky?" You said and looked up. Dark Link and Shadow Link looked at each other worried. "Can it be?" Shadow Link said and Dark Link nodded.
"Shit! Princess Y/n! Go inside!" Shadow Link screamed but it was too late. A purple figure landed on the balcony and you jumped back.
"I should have known this would happen. I should have punished you when I had the chance, but oh well, I think I know a MUCH better punishment for you and even Dark Link," someone hissed and you took a step back.
"Vaati! Get out of my way!" Dark Link said and took out his sword but Vaati only laughed. "Trying to play knight? Get out of MY way you useless shit!" Vaati said and pushed Dark Link away with a strong breeze. "DARK NO!" You screamed and then realized something; where was the guards?
"The guards? Oh I turned them to stone," Vaati said and smiled like he had read your minds. "As the princess of Hyrule I command you to stop!" You said but he laughed and you knew this was useless. "Alright princess, I'll stop, but on one permission," he said and looked at your e/c eyes. "You have to come with me," he said lifted you up. You let out a scream and he began to fly up, "Dark Link, Shadow Link! Help me!" You screamed to them but they were too late. Vaati had teleported away and you fainted.