Princess Zilda

Your Pov
​​​​​​-------

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake the fudge up!" A tiny voice said and you opened your eyes slowly. "What in Dins name is it?" Dark Link voice said next to you and yawned.
"Yea, it's way too early for breakfast dear," you mumbled and looked at the little girl in front of you. (I'm sorry if you wanted a boy instead) "Breakfast? Who cares about that now? Have you forgotten it mommy and daddy?" She asked and you yawned and placed her on your lap.
"What? Is it someone's birthday?" Dark Link asked and smiled. "No I don't think so," you answered and smiled to him. "What? It's my birthday daddy! Don't pretend that you don't know!" She said and crossed her arms. "Huh, okay if you say so. Happy birthday Zilda!" He said and hugged her. "Happy birthday Zilda!" You said to her and she laughed. "I want pancakes with chocolate today! Oh, I also want chocolate milk from Lon Lon Ranch!" She said and jumped up and down excited. "Okay okay fine," Dark Link said and yawned tired.
"Is my uncles coming too?" She said and smiled. "Of course dear. They wouldn't miss it for anything!" You said and yawned. "Now go to bed and sleep, okay" you said to her and she nodded and walked out.
"Mommy when are they coming?" She whispered in your ear and you sighed. "Three hours sweetie," you whispered back and you heard her sigh and walk out.

Timeskip to morning
---------

"I want pancakes! I want pancakes!" A voice screamed when you and Dark Link entered the kitchen. "Ugh, is pancakes all she cares about?" Dark Link said and you laughed. "Mommy, daddy look! My pancake is an ocarina!" She said and and ran to you two with a pancake that looked like an ocarina. "Super cool, can you play on it?" Dark Link said and she looked at him like he was stupid. "Don't you know anything? Pancakes are food not a thing. Mommy you have to teach daddy something," she said and looked at you with e/c eyes. You nodded and tried to not laugh of the little girl with silver colored hair. She walked to the table and began to eat and you sat down next to her.
"Is my favorite niece here?" A familiar voice said and the little girl looked up. "Uncle Link! Uncle Shadow!" She screamed and ran to the door where the two boys stood and smiled. "What about me?" Vaati said and looked at her. "Aunt Vaati!" She said happy and Vaati sighed. "Wait, I'm a boy okay not a girl," he said and looked at her. "But daddy said-" she said and Dark Link quickly stopped her. "You can call him uncle Vaati from now on okay?" He said to her and she nodded. "Uncle Vaati!" She said happy and hugged him.
"Do you want a present?" Shadow Link asked and she nodded and he gave her a small box and she quickly opened it. "Oh shit! It's so beautiful!" She shouted and looked at what she had gotten. It was a cute little teddy bear with red plastic eyes. "Open my present!" Vaati said and handed her a bigger box than Shadows. "What is it?" Zilda asked him. "It's a bow and some arrows, made of plastic of course," he added when he saw your death glare.
From Link she got a purple scarf and from you and Dark Link she got a light gray hat that looked like Link and Dark Links.
After a while Zilda started to play with her new bow and arrow with Link while you talked to Shadow Link. "Hey Y/n, how did you get the name Zilda?" He suddenly asked and you smiled. "Well, since Zelda was the princess here and Hilda is the princess in the dark world, we mixed the names together and then it was Zilda. If you understand what I mean," you said and he nodded. "I think it suits her," he said and smiled.
"No don't shot at Teddy!" Link said and you turned around. "But Teddy likes to be shot at, he thinks it tickles," Zilda said stubborn to Link. You laughed and Dark Link smiled.
"Hey Zilda how old are you now?" Vaati asked. "Five years old!" She said and smiled to him. "Want to go back to training?" Link asked her and she looked at him. "Why? It's not like I need it or something," she said and Link sighed.

Timeskip
------

"Mommy I'm tired," Zilda said suddenly and looked at you. "Well, then you should go to bed," Dark Link said to her. "I will follow her up," you said and lifted her up and picked up her teddy bear.
"Mommy?" She asked suddenly. "Yes sweetie?" You said to her and laid her down on her bed. "Have daddy been...evil?" She asked and you sighed. "That question is very private dear," you answered. "Oh okay. I was just wondering," she mumbled sad. "Okay if you insist. Yes, your dad have been evil but he changed and became a hero in the end," you said to her and she nodded.
"We should be proud of him," she said to you and you smiled. "Good night sweetie," you whispered and turned off the lights. "Night mommy," she whispered back and fell asleep.
"She's proud of me?" Dark Link said surprised when you told him what she had said about him. "Of course she is, you are her father," you said and kissed him.
"Y/n?" He suddenly said and looked at you sad. "What is it?" You asked him confused. "I sense something, something dangerous," he said and looked out the window where it was raining. "For how long?" You asked scared. "Not long maybe a few days. Do you think...he is coming?" He asked worried and you grabbed his hand. "Don't you dare speak his name in this castle and to answer your question; no!" You said and looked at him straight in his eyes. "Okay, I trust you," he said and smiled.
The truth was that you said no because you didn't want him to appear, the one who everyone feared: Ganondorf.