I want you too

Your PoV

Your sword hit Link's and you quickly blocked his next attack. You saw that Link was getting tired and you did a swing attack so he lost his balance and fell down.
He gasped when he saw that you pointed at him with your sword and grinned.
"I'm not that bad, am I?" You said and helped him up.
He only smiled.
"You were really good today. It looked like I was your worst enemy," he said and looked curious at you.
"That's because you are my enemy," you thought and suddenly smiled.

"Hey Link! Think fast!" You said and punched him in his stomach before he could do anything.
His eyes widened and he sank down and said: "Shit. What in Nayros name was that for?"
"For yesterday Link. When you was telling my father what had happened, and because of you I have to marry someone!" You shouted in a cold voice and walked out.
"W-whait! Y/n come back!" Link said and ran after you.
"Look Y/n I'm very sorry, but I didn't now that this would happen. Please don't be mad at me, I'm your friend and I don't want you to be my enemy or anything," Link said and tried to talk friendly, but actually he was almost crying.
"I don't want you as my enemy either, but I can't forgive you. I don't want to marry anyone," you said and looked down at the floor.

Your friend nodded and turned around. "So, aren't we friends anymore?" He whispered and you gasped. "No! We are friends, just-" you said but was cut off. "We're just what? Friends or not? I need to know Y/n!" He screamed to you. "Well, friends don't scream to each other, do they?" You screamed back. "I'm not screaming! You are the one who is screaming!" He screamed back. "Yea right! You are just-" you said but was cut off when you felt his soft lips on yours. Your best friend and fighting partner was kissing you!
"I love you so much Y/n, and I don't want to loose you," he said and walked away.
You stod there and stared blankly at the wall.
He loved you?

??? POV
----------

I walked across the room and back again. I was waiting for someone and he was late. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door and I opened it, only to see who I was waiting for standing there and breathing heavily.
"You're late," was all I said and let him in.
"I'm sorry," he said and I nodded. I pointed at a chair and he sat down.

"Why did you need me?" He asked and I looked him straight in his eyes. "Have you heard about the princess in Hyrule? Of course you have," I said and didn't let him answer before I turned around.
"Find out so much as possible about her. I have heard that she is going to marry someone soon, and I want her. Is your mission clear, Shadow Link?" I said and turned back to him.
He looked at me and said: "Yes. Lord Vaati."
"Good. You can go now," I said and smiled.
He walked out and I grinned. "She's gonna marry me. Me, Vaati The Wind Sorcerer."