Conference

So now you are God. Good, right? No. The second you came back, an angel tried to stab you with a pink knife. It bent onto your chest.

-Oh, sorry sir... i thought you were Satan in disguise... i will be more careful next time... but sir. How did you become God?

-Well... Satan... Sh... Shi... Shived God.

The guard opened his mouth, dropped the knife, and fell unconcious. You walked on, and your phone ringed. Wait. You don't have a phone with you! You reached down your pocket, and found a white phone. You answered and a manly voice replied:

-Mr. H.G. There is a interdimensional conference. Please come at once.

An angel came and gave you a remote with a button. You pressed it, and everything went black for a fraction of a second. You were sitting at a gigantic table, with tons of gods, monsters, kids with pink cheeks and smiley faces, kings, etc. At the other side, was Satan. He looked bored. Then, he looked at you, and squinted at you. It was clear he hated you. You could see the hate in his eyes... A big blob of green jelly-like substance with an eye and a mouth full of fangs came in with a cup of coffee and gigantic eyebrows. He said:

-Well hello, different rulers/powerful beings! I think we all know what the subject of this conference is.

Everyone looked at Satan, who was shivering because of the cold. (He lives besides lava)

-Stop looking at me, you idiots...

He lifted one hand and lava came inside the room through a window. You did not know where it came from. It made a puddle below Satan's chair.

-Well, we are here to talk about Satan. First off, and i think most important, Satan. You know that you are not supposed to kill H.G. for no reason like that! Training this new H.G. will be difficult.

-Oh, come on. He wasn't a good god anyways.

-Satan, you know he is "Humanoid God" (H.G.), not just "God". There are thousands of Gods here, and it is kinda bad to call him just "God". Also, Dick was the best H.G. we have had.

-He even had a dumb name. "Richard" Why does that turn into "Dick"? No idea. But that Dick was too "wise". Seriously. He even did the whole "I'm not mad, im dissapointed" thing! THAT PIECE OF SH-

-Satan, please, calm down. You might make your magic form unstable.

-Your face is unstable...

-Well, moving on. Satan. You are Not allowed to destroy the solar sistem. You have exterminated Mercury, and will not be allowed to do more. You might put my homeplanet in trouble, knowing you...

-Well, show proof then!

The jelly thing pulled a screen from the roof and a projector appeared in the table. It projected the GIF of Mercury being punched into the Sun by a gigantic metal hand.

-Well, maybe i did, but you can't stop me.

-We can. My Neptune forces will easily stop you.

-Which neptune?

Satan threw a disc at the projector, wich pulled it with a beam into it's hole. It showed Neptune. Then, Satan showed a remote with a button on it.

-If you do anything funny, we get to see a neptunepocalypse live. With your own satellite.

-Please... Satan...

-SIKE!

He pressed the button while laughing maniaclly. The screen showed a rocket going towards Neptune. When it crashed, nothing happened.

-HAHAHAH- Wait. That was supposed to explode.

The planet exploded into a million pieces and one hit the camera, making it black.

-THERE WE GO!

The blob of jelly knelt down and started crying silently. After a while, he stood up and went towards the door. He walked outs- there was no floor. He fell down. He had commited suicide. The door closed and opened again, and a pac-man came in through a hallway that had appeared. It had a crown. He was the manly voice who talked earlier.

-Hello. Um, did i miss anything?

-Oh boy, you did! YOU MISSED HOW I BLEW UP NEPTUNE, FINISHED THE SOLAR SISTEM OFF, AND LET ME MOVE ON TO OTHER DIMENSIONS! And guess what? I'll start with yours.

He flew through the door, pushed the pacman out of the way, and closed the door.

Well, i hope he doesn't know about the narratorverse.