First Day Of School

*Bella Screaming*

I woke up to Bella screaming, so I ran into her bedroom. When I ran in I saw my dad, trying to calm her down. Once she woke up she apologized. My dad then told me to go back to bed. I nodded and headed into my room. I got into bed and looked at the clock. it read 2:08, I sighed and went back to sleep.

*Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep,*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I shut it off, and remembered today is my first day. I groaned and got out of bed, and took a shower. Once I got out of the shower I started got ready.

I then walked downstairs, and into the kitchen

I then walked downstairs, and into the kitchen. When I walked in I saw Bella eating a muffin "where's Dad?" I ask her while getting also getting a muffin. "Oh he already left" I nod. After we finished eating we left and headed to school. Once we got to school, Bella and I walked to the office. The lady gave me my schedule. My schedule was

Math- Mr. Kennedy

Science- Mrs. Darius

Social Studies- Mrs Bailon

Lunch

English- Mr. Peck

Biology- Mr. Molina

Gym- Coach. Smith

"Let me see your schedule" I gave her my schedule, you have the first class with me.

(Skipping to Gym Class)

It was time for gym class, and the coach decided that boys do Basketball, while girls do Volleyball. While we were playing volleyball, Coach Smith called me over. I went over to her. "Hi Asa, so your Dad showed me a video of you cheerleading your very good. So if you would like to join the squad, you are welcome to because all of the girls want you on." She said smiling. "Yes of course I will!!!" I said excitedly. "Alright practice is after in the gym" she says. I nodded and went back to the game.