Talk

Asa's Pov

I walked into the girls bathroom, checking to make sure no one was in here. And the coast was clear. Mean while CeCe was trying to get Tristan in the girls bathroom. I walked out there and I saw Tristan on the floor, and CeCe was grabbing both of his arms. "Ace hold the door open please" asked CeCe. "No I'm not going into the girls bathroom." He says trying to get his arms free from CeCe I then held the door opened, and CeCe pulled in Tristan.

"Ok I get why she brought you in here, but why me?" asked Tristan. "Because Ace needs to tell us something important... now talk" she said walking over to the bathroom door and locking it. "Ok" I said and I started telling them everything that had happened.

Paul's Pov

I still can't believe Sam dragged me, and the others to this. Finally it was half time which ment it's times for the cheerleaders. The Forks cheerleaders started singing Shabooya or something like that. I wasn't paying attention until I heard the name Ace. I looked up and saw Asa Swan. The last time I saw her was a year ago on her birthday. Which was the day I cheated on her. Yes I know I'm an ass for doing that.

Then the cheerleaders got into the routine. And at the end of it I looked at Ace who was one of the people on top of the pyramid. We both looked into each other's eyes.

Then I felt a pull, like I need to be there for her. I'll be a brother, a friend, a protector. That gravity wasn't holding me to the earth... it was her.

I have imprinted on Asa Swan!

"Paul" I then got out of my trance. I looked who called my name, it was Jared. "You imprinted didn't you" I nodded. I then looked for Ace, and saw her leaving the gym and a brown haired girl, dragging a blonde boy out of the gym and followed her. "Go talk to her man." Said Jared. "She probably hates me" I said putting my head in my hands. "Hey you can at least try" said Sam. Jared patted me on the back. I got up from my seat. And walked out of the gym. I heard talking from the girls bathroom, so I hid behind on the side of one of the vending machines. I looked over, and the brown haired girl, and the blonde haired boy walk out. What was a boy doing in the girls bathroom... oh well I'll figure it out later. "Hey guys I'm gonna get something to eat" I heard the voice of my imprint say.

"Ok well be in the gym" the blonde boy said.
"Ok" My imprint said. I looked over at my imprint when she walked to the vending machine that had food in it.

Once I made sure her 2 friends were gone

Once I made sure her 2 friends were gone. I came out from the side of the vending machine. "Hey Ace" I said leaning my back against on of the vending machines. She gasped, I think I scared her. "What are you doing" she asks, while crossing her arms over her chest. "Oh just hanging around... and I was thinking that me and you should hang out and catch up." I said but what I said in my head was I want to take you on a date. She laughed sarcastically, "do you really think I am going to "hang out" with you after what you did" she said. I frowned, "that was like a year ago." "Paul just listen to me okay, I don't want to hang out with you, and I think we should stay away from each other" she says, then she reaches down, and grabs her food, and makes her way back to the gym. " damn it" I say to myself, and kick over the trash can. Then Sam and the rest of the pack came out, "Paul outside" said Sam in his Alpha Voice. I ran out side and into the woods and phased.