Nooooo!!!/What Am I?

Asa's Pov

I just got home from Cheer Practice. Today was pretty much a normal day. Well except everytime Paul called or text me Kayla would almost tackle me for my phone. But that's Kayla it's normal for her. And I'm thinking about letting her kick Paul's ass. But of course I'm not telling her that, because she would just run herself down to La Push and do it right then and there. And I just don't want her to get hurt, because he will phase if she does.

I walked into the house, and saw Dad and Bella in the kitchen. "I'm home" I say while walking over to them. I noticed that dad was working on a case, it was a missing person report. It was a guy named Riley Biers. "Asa have you eaten?" Bella asks. "Ya, the girls, Tristan, and I ate at the resuraunt." I say. She nods and heads up stairs I knew something was up. So I followed her up the stairs and into her room.

She turns around, "What's up?" I ask her. "Nothing much" she says. "Bella you know what I mean." She sighs "Ok well Jasper says that all the disappearances, murders, are because someone is forming a newborn army." She says. "A newborn army" I say. She nods, "do you guys have any theories of whose behind it?" I ask. "We don't know yet, but I'm thinking Victoria." She says. I nod, "Well what are we gonna do?" I ask. "Carlisle explained that if the matters get worse the Volturi will have to step in" she explained. I nodded, "okay well I'm going to go get ready for bed" I say while walking out of her room.

"Goodnight" I heard her say. "Night" I say back to her, and walked back into my room. I then got changed into my pajamas, and laid in bed. Just then my phone lit up. I grabbed it, it was another message from Paul. This has got to be the 30th message. The text said "Asa answer your phone so I know your okay." I rolled my eyes, I then decided to text him so he could stop bugging up my phone.

Asa and Paul's Texting

P- Asa answer your phone so I know your okay
A- I'm fine
P- Oh thank god, why didn't u answer my texts?!?!
A- Because I didn't feel like it, and it's not like you own me!!!
P- Your my imprint I'm suppose to know where you are and what your doing!!
A- Paul your still as much as an ass as you were before
P- What are you talking about?!
A- Oh that you took advantage of me having amnesia, and decided not to even tell me what you did a year ago of you cheating on me with that blonde girl. And decided to act like you did nothing wrong, and act like we just met. Well guess what Paul I remember everything you did.
P- OK Ace I made a mistake, I know I should have told you but I just couldn't break what we  have.
A- Wow Paul I'm not stupid, and you have made more than one mistake. So here what I want you to do. I need you to LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!

I then blocked his number, and went to bed.

(Next day)

I woke up to sunlight shining through my curtains. I turned over and looked at my phone. It said one new message. I opened my phone, it was a message from CeCe.

C- Hey gurl, Tristan, and us girls are going to go shopping in Seattle. We were wondering if u could come?
A- I'll need to convince my dad because of all the Seattle murders and disappearances.
C- K

I went into the bathroom and got dressed.

I then walked downstairs, and saw my dad drinking his cup of coffee

I then walked downstairs, and saw my dad drinking his cup of coffee. "Dad I need to ask you something" I say to him. He looks up at me. "Ok what is it?" He asks. "Can I go to Seattle today with Tristan and the girls please" I ask. "Asa I don-" he starts off but I cut him off. "I'll bring pepper spray please let me go" I say with pleading eyes. He sighs, and nods his head. "Just be careful" he says. "I will dad" I say while walking upstairs.

(There at Seattle)

"Guys what do you think" I said while holding out a blue and white high low dress.

"That's totes cute" Holland says

"That's totes cute" Holland says. After a little while of shopping we decided to go get something to eat. While we were walking I noticed someone wasn't with us. "Hey guys where's Christina?" I ask. "Oh she told me she needed to use the bathroom, and she'll meet us at the resuraunt." Jenna says. "I'll go see if she's coming" I say while turning around. "Ok be careful" CeCe says. I turned my head and smiled at her, and continued walking back to the store.

Once I walked in I asked the woman "did you see a girl around my height maybe a little shorter, blonde hair, brown eyes, walk out of here?" She nods " Yeah she walked out maybe 5 minutes ago." She says. "Ok thank you" I say to her, and walk out of the store. Maybe she's already at the resuraunt. Wait no I would've walked past her. Just then I walked by an alley, and heard noises. I stopped and took my pepper spray out of my purse. I then walked into the alley. OMG Asa what are you doing?, but what if it's Christina. I said in my head.

Just then I saw a guy run away from the side of a dumpster. I then ran towards the side of the dumpster. And I couldn't believe what I saw.

I saw Christina's dead body. Just then a scream came out of my mouth.

(This is what her scream sounded like)

I then stopped screaming, and started crying. I looked back at Christina's dead body and saw bite marks on her neck. A newborn did this. I started crying harder, I then thought about the scream I just did. "What am I?" I ask myself. I then got out my phone and called the police. All I could do now was wait for the police.