Chapter 3

I have been here for a week now. Everyone is so nice. I am walking down to the kitchen. I walk in and grab a muffin. Jackson walks in. I nod at him. He nods back. A red haired girl who is wearing way to much makeup walks in.

"Jackson where is the Alpha?" Her voice sounds like claws scratching at a chalk board. I shiver.

"What do you want?"

"The Alpha called me in." She snaps. I raise an eyebrow. She looks at me.

"What are you looking at whore?"

"Do not speak to the Luna that way." Jackson snarls. I put my hand up. I lean against the counter and study her as she does the same to me.

"She would never make it as Luna." She scuffs. I roll my eyes. Aria walks in. She sees me and then the red head.

"Everything good in here?" Aria asks. "Jackson?" I push off the counter and walk out of the kitchen. Aria and Jackson following me.

"Who the fuck was that?" Aria asks. Jackson gives me a side glance.

"Someone who has been after Mark for a long time. Never gotten any where. Her parents tried to arrange a mating for them when they were teenagers but his parents never went for it." Jackson explains. I need to run. I walk outside.

"Luna you know I cant let you run without protection." Jackson says.

"Whatever Jacksons. Wanna run?"

"I cant but I just linked John." I see a big brown wolf walk up. I nod. I shift and take off. Keep up. So that bitch wants Mark. My MATE. I growl. I run as fast as I can. My wolf is pissed and wants blood. I shake my head. I cant kill a pack member. Just because she wants my Mark doesn't mean she will get him. My Mark? My goddess. I don't have a pack link yet because me and Mark haven't finished the mating. I have a link with Aria. We've always had it. Me and Kay have one too. We all do. We had one with mother....I shake my head at the thought of her. I make it to a meadow and stop. I growl at John. He stays back as I walk into the middle. I howl the howl of the dead. I miss you Mommy. I hear two howls replying to mine. I love you sisters. I lay down and lay my head on my paws. I hear a whine coming from John. I get up. No time for mourning. I look at him. We run back to the pack house. Mark has his own house. Well our house now. Aria and Jackson live with him...Us. He works at the pack house though. He likes me being close and I like it too. I walk into the "locker rooms". Aria left my duffle in here. I shift and put on very tight leggings and a half tank top, showing off some of my tattoo. Aria and Kaylee have the same one. Its for the memory of mother. I shake my head. I don't want to cry. I need to be strong. I leave the room and walk towards Mark's office. I knock.

"Come in." Mark grumbles. I walk in. He looks up and stares at me. He goes back to what he was doing with a pack member I don't know.

"Thank you Alpha. Luna." He says. I nod. Mark gets up and walks over to me. He lifts my shirt up enough to see the tattoo.

"When did you get this?" He asks.

"I got it the day after I lost my mother." He nods.

"I have just a few more things to do." I nod. I go to leave but he pulls me back. He pulls me flush against him.

"You look very sexy in those tight leggings." He whisper into my ear. I gasp. He walks back to his desk smirking.

"Fucking wolf." I mumble. I walk out. I walk down the hall, heading to the kitchen, when someone grabs my arm and slams me into the wall. I look up to see the red haired girl from earlier.

"You cant be his mate. Your too week." She hisses. She punches me. "Stay away from my mate bitch." Okay now I'm very fucking pissed. I grab her by the throat and slam her into the wall.

"He is my mate." I snarl. She kicks me away. I snarl. I know my eyes must be pure fucking black. It happens when are wolfs are close to the surface.

"SOHPIE." Aria calls. I look at her. The bitch attacks me, cutting my lip open. I snarl. I go to attack her but someone wraps their arms around my waist and keeps me back.

"Sophie calm the fuck down." Aria growls. Jackson and Mark walk over to us. The bitch is bleed from her cheek and arm. Mark walks over to her. My wolf howls. She smirks and pulls him down into a kiss. My eyes go wide and fill with tears. I rip myself out of Aria's hold. I run down the hall. Tears falling. My wolf is howling. This hurts worse than any pain I have ever felt. I run out into the woods. I finally collapse onto the ground. I lean against a tree and cry my eyes out. My heart is broken. I am broken. My wolf is broken.

'Sophie listen to me. I know you are in pain but please come back.' Aria says through our link. I ignore her.

'Aria what's wrong?' Kaylee asks.

'Some bitch decided to take on Sophie. They went at it. I stopped it and Mark went to check on the bitch, family friend or something, and she pulled Mark down and kissed him in front of Sophie.' Aria growls.

'I'M GONNA KILL THAT BITCH.' Kaylee snarls.

'I want to but Jackson wont let me. Sophie ran into the woods and we cant find her.'

'SoBo, please go back to Aria. Let Mark explain what happened. Remember SoBo, he is Alpha he has to check on his pack members.' She used moms nickname. I smile sadly.

'I miss her.' I whisper.

'I do too honey.' Kaylee says.

'She would know what to do. She would know how to help.' I choke. I lean my head against the tree.

'Sophie please listen to me. Mark is very angry. He wants you. That bitch means nothing to him. He went to her because he wanted to punish her for attacking her Luna.' Aria explains. I sigh.

'I'm coming back.'

'Thank you.' I get up. I start walking back to the house. I didn't go far. I don't know these woods. I walk inside. I walk to the private study Mark has. I shyly walk in. Mark stops pacing is in front of me.

"Soph I never meant to hurt you. Peggy means nothing to me. I love you." My heart stops. He loves me?

"Mark its fine. I let my emotions get the better of me." Mark cups my cheek. I smile sadly. Aria looks at me and howls.

"STOP THINKING THAT." She howls. I look down.

"Aria..."

"Sophie Lillian May Blood you listen to me. I will not allow that happen to you. You hear me." Aria snarls. I nod. Mark and Jackson look confused.

"Lets go home." Mark whispers.

___________________________________________________

Sorry for the blockage. I went to a friends house. Anyways, What happened at the end there? Why did Aria get all mad? Hmm....