Chapter 5

We stayed for my fathers furneal. Alex did the ceremony. Kaylee was balling. Me and Aria had straight faces. We were both angry. I'm walking back to Alex's house with Mark on my one side and Aria on my other. Alex is already there. He is giving orders. He looks at me. I break. Alex pulls me into a hug.

"Shh...I know baby girl. I know." He says, using Dad's nickname. Alex looks at Mark.

"Mark, Sophie witnessed our mothers murder. And now our fathers." Alex lets go off me. Mark pulls me to him. I cry into his chest.

"ARIA." Jackson snarls. "You are not going anywhere."

"Jackson I have to find these bastards."

"No." I pull away from Mark.

"Aria..." She looks at me. She walks over to me and hugs me.

"Girls." We look at Alex. "Fathers death will not be taken kindly. We will find them. And we will kill them."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've been home for two days. Its been hard. I saw both of my parents murders. How can someone deal with that. I surely cant. I get up and walk into the bathroom. I strip and step into the shower.

"Angel how are you feeling?" Mark asks. I smile.

"Better." I wrap my towel around my self and step out of the shower. Mark steps in. I dry off and put on black lace bra and panties. I pull on ripped jeans. I feel hands on my hips. I walk away giggling. I walk over to our closet and grab one of his shirts and pull it on. Mark walks out wearing only jeans which are hanging very low on his hips.

"Like what you see Angel." I blush. Mark laughs. He walks over to me. He cups my cheek and brushes his thumb over my lips. I suck in a breath.

"Angel, I will take this relationship slow, but you will have to meet the pack soon." I nod.

"I have a meeting to go to. I don't know when it will end. Jackson and Aria are training today. I will have guards get you whatever you need but please stay inside." I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my head in his chest.

"Mark, Thank you." I let go and sit on our bed. He grabs a shirt and pull it on. He turns and smiles at me which makes me smile. He leaves and I fall back onto the bed. I should visit his parents. I get up and walk out of our room. Two people I don't know are stationed outside.

"Luna."

"I'm going over to Mark's parents house." They nod. They drive me. Molly and Kelly are outside. Kelly smiles at me.

"Luna!" Kelly says. I hug her. I walk over to Molly and hug her. Kelly pulls me inside and to her room. She takes out makeup and nail polish.

"Make over!" I giggle. We did our hair, makeup and nails in an hour and a half. Kelly's eyes glaze over.

"Mother made lunch." We both get up and walk downstairs. I take the plate from Molly.

"Daniel is out at the moment but he should be comin...." She was cut off by a loud growl. I push them into a closet. The door is kicked in. Daniel stumbles in bloody. I run over to him. I pull him into the kitchen. I lean him against the cupboards. I get up and face the intruders. Their house is near the border. I shift and attack them. I push them out of the house. I see the guards fighting too. I howl. Everyone stops and looks at me. I attack the intruder. I rip his throat out. One is still breathing. I snarl at her. I walk inside. I hit my nose against the door. Molly and Kelly walk out. Molly runs over to Daniel. Molly looks at me.

"Kelly take her to Mark's room." I follow Kelly to Mark's room. I shift and put on sweats and a t-shirt. I walk downstairs and outside.

"Take her to the cellars." I order.

"Yes Luna."

"Get the doctors." I walk inside and over to Daniel. My wolf whines. I kneel down and put my hands on his wound. He growls. I ignore him. I close my eyes. I open them to see them looking at me.

"My mother was blessed with this power. I have the same power." Molly smiles. Mark storms in. I can see his eyes pure red. I jump up and walk up to him. My touch wont work. I pull him down and kiss him. He stiffens before relaxing into the kiss. He pulls me closer. I pull back. His eyes are back to normal.

"Your father is fine." I whisper. He hugs me tightly. He walks over to his father.

"I'm okay son. Your mate is a fantastic Luna." Mark looks at me.

"Yes she is." I blush.

"The exules is in the cellar Luna. Alpha."

"Are the doctors on the way?" I ask.

"We are here Luna." I pull Mark back. He walks over to his mother.

"Mother go pack. You, Father and Kelly are staying with me." I look at the guards.

"Send for Jackson and Aria." They nod. A few minutes later Jackson and Aria walk in.

"Jackson help the doctors bring Daniel to the pack hospital. Aria help Kelly and Molly move into mine and Mark's house." They nod. Mark wraps his arms around me.

"You are an amazing Luna." I smile. I walk out of the house. Who is attacking? Why are they attacking? What are they trying to accomplish?

________________________________

Whoa, Attacking the Alpha's family, Damn they got a death wish. Hope yall are enjoying.