Chapter 7

"The party is over." Mark leads me out of the pack house and to our house. I walk in front of him. He pulls me around and slams me against the wall. His lips are on my neck before I know it. I moan loudly. He moves down my neck. His hands move under the shirt. One of his hands grip my hip the other goes to my.....

**** Sexual Warning. Not a sex scene but will contain some sexual things****

....breasts. I moan out loud when he kneads them. His lips move up my jawline to my lips. My one hand goes under his shirt rubbing his back while my other one rubs his member. He groans into my mouth. He pulls back.

"We need to stop." I nod, trying to catch my breath. He backs away. He shifts into his pure black wolf. He shakes out. I fall to my knees and rub behind his ear.

"Don't be long." I whisper. He runs off. I walk to our room. I take off the shirt and jump into the shower. I take a quick shower. I get out and dry off. I put on my black and white bikini. I walk outside to the pool and lay down on one of the lounge chairs. I let myself relax but keeping my guard up. I let my hearing go into werewolf hearing. I can hear the crunch of the leaves. And the pounding of feet? I open my eyes and look up to see.....people I do not know. I get up and look at them closly. They are checking around.

"May I help you?" I say loudly. They look at me. One of them is checking me out. Actually they all are. Gross.

'Aria, get Jackson and get your asses here now.' I growl through mine and Aria's mind link.

"Yes darling, I think you can help us. We are looking for the owner of this house." The one who looks to be in charge says. I cringe inwardly at his nickname.

"I am. Me and my mate live here." I know they are wolves I can smell it.

"And where is your mate darling? You guys aren't mated." Shit. Aria where are you?

"That's non of your business. What are you doing on my territory?" I growl.

"Honey where is your Alpha?"

"You can awnser to me." I growl. I see realization in his eyes.

"Your the Luna. Well I guess you will do." They start coming toward me. Shit.

'ARIA!'

'What?'

'HELP ME.' I scream as I am yanked back by my hair. I try and fight my way out. Something hits my head and I am slowly thrown into darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly lift my head up and groan. I try and move my arms but I end up hissing in pain.

"Sliver hurts doesn't it?" Someone laughs. I open my eyes to see the leader of the group of guys. He walks closer to me and I try and get away. He grabs my face and smashes his lips onto mine. His hands move over my body. I whimper. He pulls away. He grins evilly.

"You mate is gonna regret not mating with you sooner." My eyes go wide. Someone hands him gloves. he takes the chains off my wrists. I fall onto the ground, too weak to keep my self standing. I rub my wrist. I refuse to cry. He grabs me by my throat and starts cutting off my air. Tears start falling. He lets me go.

"Someone will be in here to take you. Be ready bitch." He leaves. I curl into a ball and cry. I cry for my mate.

'SOHPIE ARE YOU AWAKE?' Aria screams through the mind link.

'Aria, please help me.'

'Honey, are you okay?' Kaylee asks.

'No. T-They are gonna take me.' I hear Aria roar.

'THEY ARE DEAD.' I hear shuffling.

'I think they are coming. Please hurry.' My cell door opens and three people walk in. They all grin at me. The guy from before then enters. I whimper.

'We have your scent honey. We are on our way.' Kaylee says

'Hurry.' Someone grabs me by my throat and slams me into sliver bars. I scream.

"Who were you mind linking?" He snarls in my face. I shake my head. He steps in closer and rubs his hands down my body.

"Tell me or I will take you right now." I whimper.

"M-My sister."

"Tell her she has two hours or we will ravish you and kill you."

"TELL HER." Someone else yells. I flinch.

'Aria, you have two hours to find me or they will ravish me and kill me.' I whine. I can feel her anger. I am handed to someone and they all start touching me.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME." I snarl. Someone backhands me and I fall onto the ground. I scoot to the corner.

"Don't you ever yell at us." He snarls. He smashes his lips onto mine. I cant fight him away. His hand squeezes my ass and breasts. The others are growling. He pulls away.

"Two hours." They leave. I whimper and my body just shuts down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up." I scream as I am shoved against the sliver bars again. The four men from before are back again.

"Two hours are almost up." He laughs. The others growl. He smashes hips lip against mine. I bite his lips. His hand moves up my back and unclips my bikini top. He rips it off my body. I whimper.

"Sir, two hours are up." he grins at me. He slams me into the sliver bars harder. I bite back a scream. He fondles my breasts. He starts sucking one of my nipples while another wolf sucks the other. I cant move.

'ARIA.' I try and struggle. They leave my nipples. I am thrown to another wolf. He holds me to his body. The leader stalks to me. The guy holding me makes me kneel down. The leader unzips his pants. He takes them off. He laughs loudly.

"I am going to enjoy this." He smirks at me. Someone smashes their lips against mine. I cant move again. I feel my bottoms being taken off. I am pulled back onto my feet. The guy who is holding doesn't have pants on anymore. I can feel his member on my back. I hold back my tears. Everyone else takes their pants off. I cant do this. MARK WHERE AARE YOU? The leader isn't here anymore. Lips are on mine again. The guy who is holding. Moves his hand in between my legs. He cups my sex. I whimper. He laughs. Someone starts sucking on my nipples again. I cry out in pain as I feel someone pinch my sex. I hear a low, deadly growl. Everyone stops. Everyone is torn off me. I fall, but strong arms catch me.

"I've got you Angel."

____________________________

Thank god Mark got there in time. Sorry if it seems bad. I cannot do this shit.