Chapter 4

I'm walking with Aria and a guard Mark insisted I have to the bakery. Aria doesn't want me thinking about...

"Are you listening?" Aria says. I giggle. "You should come to training. You are looking a little out of shape." I gasp.

"OH my god. I am." Aria laughs. I even see John smile a little. I'm a little dramatic.

'A little?' Kay asks.

'Fuck off.' I growl. We order chocolate chip muffins. The baker is very nice. We walk back to the pack house. I walk to the locker room. I change into yoga shorts and a running bra. We go to the "gym". We train for two hours. I go back to my house. I walk to my room and into the bathroom. I strip and step into the shower. Its been two weeks since I seen Kaylee and Dad and Alex. I miss them a lot. I get out and dry off. I put on my red bra and panties. I pull on very worn out jeans. I blow dry and put my blonde hair up into a pony tail. I walk out of the bathroom and over to the closet. What to wear? I shrug and grab one of Mark's sweatshirts. I pull it on. Its been getting colder lately. It smells like him. I smile. I turn around to see Mark. He looks at me and then at what I am wearing. I swear he smiled a little. He walks over to me. I sigh and fall onto the bed dramatically. Mark shakes his head. I cock my head.

"What?"

"I'm trying to get you to smile." I say. I sit up on the bed. Mark walks over to me. He is so fucking tall!

"I have to ask you something. My mother has been asking to meet you." I suck in a breath.

"W-When?" He cups my cheek.

"Anytime. I don't want to push you." I sigh and close my eyes.

'Kaylee. Mark wants me to meet his parents.'

'Stay calm and breath.'

'Should I?'

'Its up to you honey.' I open my eyes and look into Mark's sliver eyes.

"I would love to meet them." Mark actually smiles. I jump up.

"YOU SMILED." Mark shakes his head chuckling.

"My little sister will be there." I shrug. He smiles. His eyes go distant. I know he linked them.

"We will meet them at their place." I nod. I look at my clothes.

"Should I change?" Mark smiles and moves his hand to my waist.

"You look perfect." I smile. We head to his truck. He drives us to his parents. I am nervous as fuck. He pulls into the drive. A girl about fifteen looks over at us. Mark gets out and she hurls herself into his arms. He smiles.

"Kelly this is Sophie my mate." Kelly looks me up and down and smiles. I look into her eyes. I smirk.

"Luna." Mark sees my smirk and raises and eyebrow. I shake my head. He leads me inside. An older version of him is sitting on an armchair.

"Father. This is Sophie." An older women runs over to me and hugs me.

"Sophie you are so pretty. I am Molly."

"Daniel." Mark smiles at me. I smile back. We stay for dinner. Mark's parents are amazing.

"When can we meet the wonderful couple who made you?" Molly asks. I cough awkwardly.

"Mother." Mark says sternly.

"Its okay. I lost my mother when I was fifteen." I say. Molly gasps.

"Your father?" Daniel asks. I gasp.

'Sorry. Dad wants to invite you and your new pack to Alex's Alpha party.' Kaylee says. I roll my eyes.

"Sorry about that. I have this strange link with my two older sisters." Molly nods. "You will be able to meet my father soon. My older brother Alex is becoming Alpha. We are invited to the ceremony." I smile at Mark.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walk into the ball room of my old pack. I spot Alex. I run over to him and pull him into a hug. He laughs and hugs me back.

"My turn." Kaylee screams. She hugs me. Dad hugs me too. I wave Mark and his parents over.

"Dad this is Molly and Daniel Fisher. Mark's parents." I walk away allowing them to talk. Luke nods at me and Mark.

"Attention everyone. As you know I am stepping down. I am handing this pack over to my eldest son Alexander Roy Randall Blood. When he finds his mate our pack will be complete. Then his eldest son will take over the pack and so on. Everyone submit to Alpha Alexander." All of my old pack, even my dad, submits to my brother. I smile.

"Thank you. As first act of Alpha I want to welcome Alpha King and Luna Queen and the Sliver Arrow pack. You will show the up most respect to them. Welcome and thank you for joining us on this wonderful day. I've been dreaming of this day since I was a pup. I always dreamed my father handing me the pack. But something is sadly missing. Mother. Luna AnnaBelle. Its been four years since the tragic day. We all will hold her in our hearts. This day would not be complete without prasining and mourning over our Luna's death. Luna Annabelle. Mother. I miss you very much. A lot of things have happened. I wouldn't be here without you. I thank you. The pack thanks you. Please watch over us with the Moon Goddess. Bless our children. And bless our hearts."

"Bless our children and bless our hearts." My old pack and I repeat.

"Now lets celebrate." I look over at dad. He is crying. Kaylee notices to. We walk over and hug him. I pull him onto the dance floor. We start dancing.

"You look just like her. I am very proud of you Sophie. I love you very much."

"Dad we all miss mom. But you have to be strong I cannot lose my father too." Dad smiles. His smile fades as pain comes into his eyes. I see the blood.

"I love you my daughter." He falls onto the floor and out of my arms. I look at him. My eyes filled with tears. My stomach covered in his blood. I slowly look up to see Trevor holding a sliver dagger. His eyes go wide. Aria comes on one side while Alex goes on his other side.

"You don't know what's going on. Its bigger than me and you. Its much bigger." Aria and Alex shift, tearing him apart. I drop to the floor. I feel strong arms wrap around me. I look at my fathers dead body. I love you daddy. 

____________________________________

Sadness. What does Trevor mean by this?

Are you guys enjoying the story so far? Please leave any improvements you may have.