Pietro Maximoff

Imagine Pietro playing a prank on you and him hiding when you realize it was him.

Written by the Winchester_Huntress Idea from the Internet

You were exhausted from the mission you had just completed. It was supposed to be a simple smash and grab for SHIELD but someone had known about then plan so you had to fight your way in and out. Beaten and bruised you opened your door only to be hit directly in the face with multiple water balloons filled with what you hoped water, but it smelled wrong. More like... It was freaking grape koolaid. Now your blonde hair was going to be purple. Only one person in this tower would do that. "PIETRO MAXIMOFF!" You yelled, positive that you could be heard from many floors above and below you. Your suspicion was correct when you heard a yelp and thud from above you. You stalked back into the elevator and pushed the button, opening the door to the 'living room' where all the Avengers relaxed. You were still in your black catsuit, and your blonde hair that was similar in shade to Steve's was now a dark purple. Of course the one time Tony was in the 'living room' your hair was purple. He busted out laughing causing the rest of the Avengers to look at you and few others also burst into laughter except for Natasha, Clint, Steve, and Wanda. Bruce wasn't there, you assumed he was in the lab working as usual. "Where. Is. Pietro." You demanded, practically shaking with anger. The cold koolaid might have helped you with your shivering problem but you weren't paying attention to that. You were livid. Wanda pinched the ridge of her nose, shaking her head she told you," Hiding in his room," she told you, but she nodded her head slightly in the direction of the vent. You nodded in understanding," I'll go check his room then," you said walking out letting your heels click before taking them off and silently walking back to the door, you heard the vent cover open and a body fall out. You heard him thanking Wanda for covering for him and you slipped your knife out of its sheath on your thigh. As he exited the room you grabbed the back of his shirt and slammed him into the wall. Shoving your knife against his throat,"You have nerve Maximoff," all color drained from his face and his expression could only be described as 'Oh sh*t'. "Please don't hurt me," his wide blue eyes begged you. "Your lucky I don't stab you," you told him before kneeing him hard in the groin, as he was doubled over you punched him in the nose. Hard. He fell on the floor whimpering as you walked away you called back," Next time I won't be so nice, remember that Maximoff."