Bruce Banner

Imagine Bruce being shy towards Tony's cousin, the reader, and the reader being a BAMF.

Written by the therealIronman
Idea from The_Insane_Avenger

You pull up on your motorcycle in front of stark towers with the pizza you picked up for them, and it was ALOT of pizza. You walk in and head straight towards the elevator attempting to press the buttons but your hands are kinda full. You see someone out the corner of your eye heading towards you, "Hey, a little help please?"
"Y/N Sure. Is that the pizza!!"
"No its empty pizza boxes to ruin your hopes and dreams of pizza. His face gets red with embarrassment and turns his head to the side. The elevator doors finally open and you walk out to the kitchen. Bucky helps you with the pizza putting it on the table. "Y/N'S BACK WITH PIZZA!" He yells and everyone starts flooding in eyes filled with delight. They all start taking pizza boxes and start eating. "Hey! Save some for me, after all I'm the one who went through the trouble of getting them here!"
"Thanks cous." Says Tony with a mouth full of pizza. Everyone finishes eating and go back to whatever they were doing before. You sit on the couch next to Bucky kicking your feet up on the table and turn on the TV.
Looks at you. "What is there something on my face?"
"Y/N No, its just your shoes are really dirty."
"Seriously?" He stares at you and you roll your eyes taking off your black laced boots. Then all of a sudden Loki comes in with Thor behind them arguing about something. Thor sends his hammer flying as Loki quickly ducks and it hits the couch you were sitting on. It makes the couch lean, making you slide into Bucky really closely. "Oh come on, was that really necessary!! That could've hit me!" Says Loki
"That was kinda the point." Says Thor annoyed, walking away Loki following after him. You now look up at Bucky with your face on his chest and see his face all red with embarrassment again. "Uh, sorry you say using his chest to push yourself up. "Damn, your chest is so hard. You say in awe pushing against it harder. "Can I punch it?" You ask. Bucky clears his throat, "Uh sure go ahead if you want but it might hurt." You shake off his warning and punch him in the chest hard as possible. He didnt even grunt. "Oww!"
"I told you to be careful." Bruce says as he walked in the room. "It didnt hurt that much." You say flushed with anger from the humiliation from Bucky as said man slunk out of the room. "By the looks of it your hand says otherwise you should at least wrap it." Bruce told you as he walked over to the couch.
"Fine." You told him offering your hand, he took it and started wrapping it. "Why is your face red all the time when I'm around you?" You ask.
"I...I uh." He finishes wrapping your hand and you stand up really close to him. "Like that." You say touching his face and, "It's warm too." You say in a teasing tone. He swats your hand away after a second or two. "D-Don't do that," he says. "Well I've got to get home, I'll pick you up Friday night at 9 if it's not past your bedtime." You say walking into the elevator.
"For what?" Bruce asks
"Our date, duh."
His eyes get a little larger as you press the elevator button. He goes to look out the window and sees you drive off on your motorcycle. Tony walked in the room, "Well, I can see who's gonna top." Bruce turned a dark shade of red, "Use protection kids!" Tony said as he left the room again. Bruce glared where Tony'd left and yelled, "Tony!" In a disapproving tone, Tony's laughter echoed down the hall.