Thor and Loki

Imagine Thor seeing Frozen

Idea from the Internet
Written by therealIronmanmention a user

You were selling tickets at the movie theatre (you were an avenger but figured you should get out more and needed some cash)then all of a sudden you hear a familar Asgardian voice ask for one ticket to Frozen. It was Thor. "Which movie was that again?" You asked thinking you heard him incorrectly. "One Ticket to Frozen please." You looked at him blanked faced for a few seconds. "Uh yeah ok that'll be $7." He hands you the money and as you hand him his ticket you ask, "If I may ask why exactly this paticular movie?"
"Well, you see my brother Loki is part frost giant so I thought this could give me an insight about it." He answered. You laughed then he gave you a serious glare. "What is so amusing?"
"Uh- nothing. Enjoy the movie." He walks away and you let your head fall, banging it against the register. You were getting off work then you hear Thor call after you. "Hey, Vix."
"Yeah?"
"Could you give me a ride back to the tower?"
"Sure, but how did you get here?"
"I flew."
You stared at him."Then why not just fly back?"
"I don't like the dark." He mumbled.
"Unbelievable." You say rolling your eyes, "Come on then." You pull up at Stark towers. "Thanks for the ride. Let's do it again sometime" Thor says. "One time thing!"But he was already inside ignoring what you said. You go up the elevator and start taking off your uniform as you make your way down the hall to your room. Dressing in more comfy clothing, you decide to go to the kitchen and watch some tunes on the couch then all of a sudden you see Loki and Thor enter the kitchen. "I went to the theatre today."
"To see something idiotic I suppose."
"Why do you always do that?"
"Why do I always do what?"
"Shut me out? We can stop this storm together."
"Are you quoting Frozen?" Loki asks with a raised eyebrow.
"Love Is an open door if you open it."
"Just please stop." Loki walks away to his room and shuts the door. Thor follows and you can't help but spy on them so you follow as well. Thor knocks on the door. "Do you want to build a snowman?"
"Why would I want to build a snowman? It's not even snowing!"
Thor continues, "We used to be best buddies but now we're not I wish you'd tell me whyyyy."
"Go away Thor." Your in a fit of laughter watching but Thor keeps bothering his brother then all of a sudden Loki opens the door. "STOP SINGING."
Thor tackles Loki. "What are you doing?!"
"Trying to bond. Ana and Elsa did it so we can too."
"You do realize that that movie is completely Fiction?
"Doesn't mean it can't happen." Loki gets up and brushes himself off.
"You're right. This fighting is pointless."
"What?"
"This fighting is pointless and I think it's time we put our differences aside." Says Loki.
"I knew you would come around brother." Loki goes to hug Thor then pushes down on his pressure point. He notices you as your staring at him with a disapproving look. "What? I just couldn't hear that god awful singing anynore."
"It was pretty bad." You said, "Just at least help me get him to his bed." Loki had already walked out leaving you with a passed out Thor. "Great." You sigh grabbing his ankles dragging him down the hallway accidently hitting his head on the wall. "Welp can't do that much more damage." You get him to the room and leave him on the floor not even attempting to lift him in the bed. You turn out the lights leaving the room.